The world is under the constant change and things worked well once may not be continued in a new digital economy. Constantly looking forward, leaning in and embracing changes, being agile, adaptable and comfortable in challenging, these are what leaders’ needs.
- Leadership Vision for 2022, Gartner, (Sep 2021)
- Executive Leadership: Customer Experience Strategies Primer for 2022, Gartner, (Feb 2022)
- Leadership competencies for digital transformation, Gartner, (Apr 2022)
- Ever changing leadership competencies, EBSCO, (Feb 2022)
- CEOs Need a Customer Experience Revolution—Not an Evolution, ProQuest, (Aug 2021).
- AI’s Implications for IT Leadership, ProQuest, (2020)
- What Top-Performing Asian Leaders Do Differently, ProQuest, (June 2020)
/ON DEMAND Webinar/
- Better Business Decisions: Align People and Machines to Gain an Edge (Banking), Gartner, (Jun 2021)
- Better Business Decisions: Align People, Machines to Gain an Edge (Manufacture), Gartner, (Jun 2021)
- Better Business Decisions: Align People and Machines to Gain an Edge (Insurance), Gartner, (Jun 2021)
- Democratized and Distributed Digital Leadership: Change Imperatives for the New Technology Delivery Model for Digital, Gartner, (Apr 2021)
Efficient Work Model
- Hybrid Work Compels Businesses to Drive Equitable Meetings, Frost and Sullivan, (Jan 2022)
- Evaluating The Future of Cloud Communications Services in the Era of Hybrid Work, Frost and Sullivan, (Mar 2022)
- Segment IT Services by Employee Lifestyles, Not Just Work Styles, Gartner, (Mar 2022)
- What 12,000 Employees Have to Say About the Future of Remote Work, ProQuest, (Aug 2020).
- What Does Diversity Mean in a Global Organization?, Harvard Business Review, EBSCO, (May 2022)
/ON DEMAND Webinar/
- Global Growth Opportunities in Talent Management Due to Increasing Uptake of Artificial Intelligence, Frost and Sullivan, (Jun 2021)
- Applying Agile Thinking to Digital Talent Management, Gartner, (Jan 2022)
- Reimaging Talent Management through Adaptive Performance in the Next Normal, EBSCO, (Feb 2022)
- Future of Work: Remote Work / Intelligent Workforce – Market Research – Enterprise Ireland (enterprise-ireland.com)
- Culture of Innovation in Business – Market Research – Enterprise Ireland (enterprise-ireland.com)
- Attracting and Retaining Talent Reports – Market Research – Enterprise Ireland (enterprise-ireland.com)
- Future of Work /Hybrid Work /Remote Work – Market Research – Enterprise Ireland (enterprise-ireland.com)
- Inclusive Talent Strategies (Podcast)
- Attracting Talent – The Irish Distillers Graduate Story Epi 1 &2 (Podcast)
- Challenges that companies face when attracting talent (Podcast)
- Talent – Building organisation wide capability (Podcast)
Enterprise Ireland clients can access these reports and others contacting email@example.com where our staff will be happy to assist you with your research requirements.
Important note: All our resources are governed by copyright licence agreements which vary according to individual publishers.