One of the largest untapped sources of renewable energy is tidal power. While still a long way from becoming mainstream, continued technological innovations are propelling the emerging sector. “Tidal is a significant source of renewable energy. Its predictable nature makes it a valuable part of a balanced energy mix, helping to balance load and demand alongside other forms of renewables such as wind and solar power”.
- Global Pumps Outlook, 2022, Frost & Sullivan, (Apr 2022).
- Growth Opportunities in Tidal Power Generation, Energy Management Systems, Thin-Film Solar Cells, And Sustainable Low-Carbon Fuels, Frost & Sullivan, (Oct 2021).
- Global Power Transmission Growth Opportunities, Frost & Sullivan, (Sept 2021).
- Global Power Generation Forecasts, Frost & Sullivan, (Feb 2021).
- Current trends and prospects of tidal energy technology, EBSCO, By: Chowdhury, M. S.; Rahman, Kazi Sajedur; Selvanathan, Vidhya; Nuthammachot, Narissara; Suklueng, Montri; Mostafaeipour, Ali; Habib, Asiful; Akhtaruzzaman, Md.; Amin, Nowshad; Techato, Kuaanan. Environment, Development & Sustainability. Jun2021, Vol. 23 Issue 6
- Industrial Electrification Growth Opportunities, Frost & Sullivan, (March 2022).
- Global Digital Water Solutions and Services Growth Opportunities, Frost & Sullivan, (Feb 2022).
- Global Renewable Energy Inverters Market, Forecast to 2026, Frost & Sullivan, (April 2020).
- Environmental impact index for tidal power plants in amazon region coast, EBSCO, By: Progênio, Mayke Feitosa; Blanco, Claudio José Cavalcante; da Silva Cruz, Josias; da Costa Filho, Felipe Antônio Melo; Mesquita, André Luiz Amarante. Environment, Development & Sustainability. Jul2021, Vol. 23 Issue 7
- A Clean Energy Future, EBSCO, By: Bender, Erica. ENR: Engineering News-Record. 7/6/2020, Vol. 285 Issue 1
- Middle East Power & Energy Outlook, 2022, Frost & Sullivan, (Apr 2022).
- Latin America Power & Energy Outlook, 2022, Frost & Sullivan, (Mar 2022).
- Asia-Pacific Power and Energy Outlook, 2022, Frost & Sullivan, (Feb 2022).
- Growth Opportunities in Atmospheric Water Generation, Wastewater Treatment, And Battery Recycling, Frost & Sullivan, (Oct 2021).
- Growth Opportunities in Microalgae & Biofuel Production, Wastewater Treatment, And Biofertilizers, Frost & Sullivan, (Jun 2021).
Enterprise Ireland clients can access these reports and others during COVID-19 by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org where our staff will be happy to assist you with your research requirements.
Important note: All our resources are governed by copyright licence agreements which vary according to individual publishers.