COVID-19 fostered a rethink in workforce strategies especially using digital technology-enabled employee engagement and work practices. Blockchain and programmable digital tokens offer executive leaders new ways to decentralize and speed up decision making, attract and incentivize worker behavior (Gartner: Improve Talent Management and Employee Engagement With Programmable Digital Tokens, (July 2021).
- Hype Cycle for Human Capital Management Technology, 2021, (July 2021).
- Improve Talent Management and Employee Engagement With Programmable Digital Tokens, (July 2021).
- Using a Digital Talent Management Framework to Future-Proof the IT Workforce, (May 2021).
- Innovation Insight for Candidate Relationship Management, (April 2021)
- Cool Vendors in Human Capital Management: Technology Innovations to Support the Future of Work, (April 2021).
- Innovation Insight for Employee Listening and Talent Management, (Feb 2021).
- HCM Technology Transformation Primer for 2021, (Jan 2021).
- Toolkit: RFI for Talent Acquisition Applications, (Aug 2020).
- Renew Retention Strategies to Retain Technology Talent for Digital Business Success, (July 2020).
- Market Guide for Talent Acquisition Applications, (June 2020).
- Technology Options for Talent Analytics, (Jan 2020).
- Global Growth Opportunities in Talent Management Due to Increasing Uptake of Artificial Intelligence, (June 2021).
- Trend Opportunity Profile—Digital Upskilling, (Sept 2021).
- Europe- Employment Services, (April 2020).
- United States- Employment Services, (July 2021).
- United Kingdom- Employment Services, (July 2021).
- HR & Payroll Software Industry in the US- Market Research Report, (Dec 2020).
EBSCO– Business Source Corporate
- Strategies for Attracting and Retaining Talent in Public Sector Banks By: Mainrai Girish. 2021,Vol. 42 Issue 2, p48-54. 7p.
- Retaining talent: Journal of Property Management. Jul/Aug2021, Vol. 86 Issue 4, p5-5. 1/2p. , RetainingTalent: The Role of the Personal and Contextual Factors By: Islam, Talat; Ahmer, Zeshan; Mushtaq, Naeem. Lahore Journal of Business. Spring2020, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p33-53. 21p. ,
- Human Resources in Information Technology: Best Practices for Talent Retention in High-Performing Information TechnologyOrganizations in India. By: Ramaprasad, Badrinarayan Srirangam; Prabhu, K. P. Nandan; Sethumadhavan, Lakshminarayanan; Pai, P. Yogesh. Nitte Management Review. 2019, Vol. 13 Issue 1/2, p37-61. 25p. DOI: 10.18311/nmr/2019-2020/v13i1&2/26373.
- The Key to Retaining the Best Talent By: Wilson, Marice M. Radiology Management. May/Jun2019, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p46-47. 2p.
- Responsible Leadership and Engaging and RetainingTalent. By: Coulson-Thomas, Colin. Effective Executive. Dec2019, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p7-21. 15p. ,
- Intelligent Software Tools for Recruiting By: Kulkarni, Swatee B.; Xiangdong Che. Journal of International Technology & Information Management. 2019, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p2-16. 15p. 4 Diagrams
Enterprise Ireland clients can access these reports and others during COVID-19 by contacting email@example.com our staff will be happy to assist you with your research requirements.
Important note: All our resources are governed by copyright licence agreements which vary according to individual publishers.