By 2022, 19% of the global knowledge workforce is expected to work from home as their primary workplace, and 45% of the workforce is expected to work from home two to three days per week. (The Future of Work Will Be Outcome-Driven and Team-Centric, Gartner, 2021)
Enterprise Ireland clients can access Market Research Centre range of reports. This blog focuses on the different reports we have available on the Talent Technology Market by provider. To view the reports listed below or if you have any queries, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The MRC is available Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
- The Hybrid Work Environment Propels UCaaS and Cloud Meeting Services in Latin America and the Caribbean (April, 2021)
- Blended Learning and Hybrid Work Power the Global Digital Collaboration Boards Market (April, 2021)
- State of the Global Video Conferencing Devices Market, Forecast to 2025 ( March, 2021)
- Cloud Solutions Powering the Global Contact Center Applications Market, Forecast to 2026 (February, 2021)
- Impact of Work-from-home on Mobility Patterns, Scenario Analysis, 2030 (January,2021)
- Jolted By Covid, The Future Of Work And Mobility Arrive Early (July, 2020)
- The Transition to a Successful Work at Home Agent (WAHA) Model (March, 2020)
- Digital Transformation of the Future of Work, 2019 (February, 2019)
- How to Interpret Future of Work Trends (September, 2021)
- Managing Employee In / Out of Office (September, 2021)
- Infographic: Crafting a Future of Work Strategy (August, 2021)
- The Future of Work Will Be Outcome-Driven and Team-Centric (August, 2021)
- How to identify Future of Work Trends (July, 2021)
- Expert Insight Video: The Future of Hybrid Working (July, 2021)
- Effective Meetings for a Hybrid Workforce (July, 2021)
- Learn How Hybrid Working Can Transform the Employee Experience (June, 2021)
- Why You Need a Unified Future of Work Strategy (June, 2021)
- The Future of Work Requires Executive Leaders to Embrace Radical Flexibility (May, 2021)
- Cool Vendors in Human Capital Management: Technology Innovations to Support the Future of Work (April, 2021)
- Cyber Security: Technologies and Global Markets (June, 2020)
- New Tech, Remote Meetings, and Work From Home Are Here to Stay.Journal of Financial Planning. Feb2021, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p50-50. 1p. , Database: Business Source Corporate Plus
- Changing work for good: The coronavirus pandemic has changed the world of work as we know it. Davidson, Lorna1 Logistics & Transport Focus. Oct2020, p26-27. 2p.
- Is There an Individual Right to Remote Work? A Private Law Analysis. By: Arnow-Richman, Rachel. ABA Journal of Labor & Employment Law. 2020, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p1-6. 6p. , Database: Business Source Corporate Plus
- Remote Workforces, Expletives at Work, and Problems with Masks, Shirts, and Hats. By: Hoey, Barbara E.; Konkel, Mark A.; Biaggi, Maria; Srivastava, Nidhi. Employee Relations Law Journal. Winter2020, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p78-83. 6p. , Database: Business Source Corporate Plus
- Remote Work Revolution: Current Opportunities and Challenges for Organizations. By: Popovici, Veronica; Popovici, Alina- Lavinia. Ovidius University Annals, Series Economic Sciences. 2020, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p468-472. 5p. , Database: Business Source Corporate Plus
Enterprise Ireland clients can access these reports and others during COVID-19 by contacting email@example.com where our staff will be happy to assist you with your research requirements.
Important note: All our resources are governed by copyright licence agreements which vary according to individual publishers.