Digital business strategies and technologies both create and reduce greenhouse gases. The good news is, it is possible to accelerate digital business progress and sustainability progress at the same time. The increasing urgency over climate change is pressing executive leaders to assess how their organisations measure, manage and report their carbon emissions. Digital strategies and technologies are available to assist organisations to reach their sustainability goals.
Digital Future and Business Outlook
- Top Five Digital Consumer Trends in 2022, Euromonitor, (Feb 2022).
- A Framework for Sustainable Technology, Gartner, (Jan 2022).
- Predicts 2022: 4 Technology Bets for Building the Digital Future, Gartner, (Dec 2021).
- The Role of the CIO and Technology in the Enterprise Sustainability and ESG Endeavor, Gartner, (Aug 2021).
- Making Sense of the Carbon Accounting Conundrum, Gartner, (Jun 2021).
- Digital Transformation in Economies and Consumers, Euromonitor, (May 2021).
- Leading Sustainability Ambition, Goals and Technology in the 2020s, Gartner, (Apr 2021).
- Maverick* Research: Climate Change Needs a Digital Drug Against Delusion, Gartner, (Oct 2020).
- Sustainability: What to Do When Stakeholders Want You to Save the World, Gartner, (Sept 2020).
AI Assistance & Automation
- Case Study: An Ecosystem Approach to Real-Time Data Capture for Emergency Response Planning, Gartner, (Apr 2022).
- Industrial Electrification Growth Opportunities, Frost & Sullivan, (Mar 2022).
- Case Study: An Intelligent Urban Ecosystem Approach to a Sustainable Smart City, Gartner, (Mar 2022).
- Frost Radar™: Downstream Geospatial Services, 2021, Frost & Sullivan, (Feb 2022).
- Growth Opportunities in Artificial Intelligence, Low Code, Edge Computing, Cloud and Iot, Frost & Sullivan, (Feb 2022).
- Internet of Things (IoT) Platforms and Software Forecast, 2020-2025, Frost & Sullivan, (Jun 2021).
- Global Command and Control Software Growth Opportunities, Frost & Sullivan, (May 2021).
Supply Chain Systems & Materials
- Growth Opportunities in Smart Materials, High Performance Coatings and Sustainable Materials, Frost & Sullivan, (Mar 2022).
- Growth Opportunities in Hydrogen Storage, Li-Ion Batteries, Thermal Energy Storage, And Cloud Based Platforms for Battery Management Systems, Frost & Sullivan, (Mar 2022).
- Hype Cycle for Supply Chain Execution Technologies, 2021, Gartner, (Jul 2021).
- Agricultural Technology: Tackling major challenges and transforming the industry, MarketLine, (Jun 2021).
- Digital Traceability: A Future of Transparency in Food Sourcing, Euromonitor, (Sept 2020).
- The Promising Role of Carbon Capture and Storage to Combat Climate Change, Frost & Sullivan, (Apr 2022).
- Innovations In Remotely Operated Vehicles, Methane Pyrolysis, Frac Plugs, Acoustic Imaging, And Advanced Digital Solutions in The Oil & Gas Industry, Frost & Sullivan, (Jan 2022).
- Top 10 Digital Innovations Of 2020, Euromonitor, (Mar 2021).
- Global Pumps Outlook, 2022, Frost & Sullivan, (Apr 2022).
- Global Homes and Buildings Outlook, 2022, Frost & Sullivan, (Apr 2022).
- Global Digital Industrial Platforms Growth Opportunities, Frost & Sullivan, (Mar 2022).
- Global Sustainable Agriculture Growth Opportunities, Frost & Sullivan, (Mar 2022).
- Climate Action: Energy Efficiency
- Smart cities
- Climate Action & Green Economy: Market Research
- Cloud & Edge Computing: Market Reports
- Technologies Transforming the Future
Enterprise Ireland clients can access these reports and others during COVID-19 by contacting email@example.com where our staff will be happy to assist you with your research requirements.
Important note: All our resources are governed by copyright licence agreements which vary according to individual publishers.