Enterprise Ireland clients can access a variety of databases covering numerous markets at the Market Research Centre. Below are just some of the vitamin and dietary supplements market reports available.
- Over-the-counter (OTC) Drugs and Dietary Supplements: Global Markets
- The Probiotics Market: Ingredients, Supplements, Foods
- Clinical Nutrition: Global Markets to 2022
- Nutraceuticals: Global Markets to 2023
- Whey Protein Products: North American Markets
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements (VDS) – Trends and Prospects 2017
- Connected Consumers and the Disruption of the Vitamins and Dietary Supplements World
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements (Country Reports) 2018
- Probiotic Supplements: Theories on Future Growth
- US and European Dietary Supplement Ingredients Market Analysis
- Analysis of the Global Omega-3 EPA+DHA Ingredients Market
- Innovations in Bio-filration, Biofuel and Dietary Supplements Production
- Global Probiotic Ingredients Market Overview, Forecast to 2021
- Agriculture and Nutrition Opportunity Engine Series – Trends and Opportunities in the Health Ingredients Market
- North America: Visionary Innovation Leadership Award – Aging-focused Dietary Supplement Ingredients Industry
- Global Competitive Strategy Innovation and Leadership Award – Human Consumption Probiotics
IBISWorld (US Market)
- Vitamin and Supplement Manufacturing in the US
- Health Food and Supplement Store Franchises
- Online Vitamin and Supplement Sales
- Health Stores in the US
IBISWorld (Aus/ Nz/ Ch)
- Pharmaceutical Product Manufacturing (Aus)
- Online Vitamin & Supplement Sales (Aus)
- Vitamin & Supplement Stores (Aus)
- Vitamin & Supplement Manufacturing (Aus)
- OTC Pharmaceuticals (Country Reports)
Plimsoll (UK Market)
- Vitamins and Supplements
- Health Supplements – China – November 2018 – Who’s Innovating?
- Vitamins and Supplements – UK – September 2018 – Usage of Vitamins and Supplements
- Vitamins, Minerals and Supplements – US – Septermber 2018 – What’s in?
- Next Level Sports and Performance Nutrition
New Nutrition Business is an electronic global nutrition business magazine. Coverage includes articles and case studies on specific sectors, technologies, ingredients and companies.
If you wish to view any of the above reports or if you have any queries, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Market Research Centre is open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Important Note: All databases are subject to copyright. The use of cameras and USBs is strictly prohibited.