Travel activities – the collection of tours, activities and attractions that destinations offer – are at the core of what turns a trip into an experience. Some travelers seek relaxation, some are chasing adventure. Some set out to lay eyes on the iconic sites that define a destination, while others dream of connecting through intimate experiences. And though COVID-19 has greatly curtailed most trips and travel activities, when travel opportunities safely return, travelers will be hungrier than ever for experiences.Travel Activities: Planning and Booking Go Digital Phocuswright
- U.K. Travel Market Update 2020 (Jul 2020)
- The Connected Trip: Are We There Yet (Jun 2020)
- Travel Activities: Planning and Booking Go Digital (May 2020)
- Social Media in Travel Planning and Sharing (Apr 2020
- Travel Innovation and Technology Trends (Mar 2020)
- The New Global Traveler: Discovering the Impact of Technology (Mar 2020)
- U.S. Online Travel Agencies 2019: Market Sizing and Landscape (Feb 2020))
- Europe Online Travel Overview (Dec 2019)
- Waiting Longer: How Smartphones and Connectivity continue to impact travel’s digital funnel (Dec 2019)
- Tourism after Coronavirus A Fresh Start for Experiences in Europe (28 Jul 2020)
- Travel and Tourism after Coronavirus (20 Jul 2020)
- Future of Travel 2040 (Jun 2020)
- Online Travel Sales (Country Reports 2019)
- Travel in (Country reports) 2019
Travel and Tourism after Coronavirus – New Consumer Values Reshaping The Industry (Jul 2020)
Travel 2040 – Sustainability and Digital Transformation as Recovery Drivers (Jul 2020)
- Travel & Tourism (Country Reports) Feb 2020
- BMI (Fitch Solutions Group) Tourism Reports by country
- Tour Operators in the US (Jun 2020)
- Travel Agencies in the US (May 2020)
- Tourism in the US (Mar 2020)
- Online Travel bookings in Australia (May 2020)
- Travel Agency and Tour Arrangement Services in New Zealand (Mar 2020)
- Travel Arrangement And Reservations Services Market Global Briefing 2020: Covid 19 Impact and Recovery (Jun 2020)
- Hotel And Other Travel Accommodation Market Global Briefing 2020:Covid 19 Impact and Recovery (Apr 2020)
- Evolution of 3rd, 4th and 5th Dimensions of Travel, New Multi Dimensions of Travel are expected to usher in an Era of Rapid Multimodal Transportation by 2050 (May 2020)
- An Assessment of Online Travel Shopping Among Young People By: Băltescu, Codruța Adina. Ovidius University Annals, Series Economic Sciences. 2019, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p426-430. 5p.
- Determinants of repurchase intention and switching intention: analysis of online travel agent, peer-to-peer accommodation, and virtual hotel operator platforms By: Nugroho, Andrianto Prasetya; Hati, Sri Rahayu Hijrah. Trziste / Market. 2020, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p79-96. 18p. DOI: 10.22598/mt/2020.32.1.79.
To access these reports and others during COVID-19 please contact firstname.lastname@example.org where our staff will be happy to assist you with your research requirements.
Important note: All our resources are governed by copyright licence agreements which vary according to individual publishers.