Ice cream consumers are now looking for more options when visiting the frozen desserts aisle. In recent years ice-cream and frozen desserts have changed their function, by introducing low calorie, sugar free, dairy free alternatives.
Added health benefits have even made an impact in the ice -pops and ice cream market, by introducing vegetable flavours and introducing the use of oats in the dairy free alternative. Some of the big players in the ice cream market launched vegan /plant-based versions of their best sellers. On the other end of the scale, alcohol inspired ice creams are creating expectations of indulgence.
Seeing how the ice cream and frozen desserts market has evolved in recent times, gives new companies a chance to introduce innovative alternatives to the traditional ice cream market.
If you are an Enterprise Ireland client, visiting the Enterprise Ireland Market Research Centre allows you access to some of the most authoritative global market research databases available. Accessing reports on consumer trends, market sizes and global industry reports, allows you to gain the confidence to compete in new markets.
If you wish to view any of the reports or if you have any queries, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Market Research Centre is open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Dairy Market Global Briefing 2019 (May 2019)
- Free From in US/UK/Ireland (June 2019)
- Ice cream and Frozen Desserts (Country Profiles)- (Oct 2018)
- Innovation in Plant Based Yogurt (Feb 2019)
- Ice cream Production in the US (Dec 2018
- Ice cream & Gelato Store Franchises in the US (Dec 2018)
- Soy and Almond Milk Production in the US (Feb 2019)
- Soy and almond milk production in Australia (July 2018)
- Ice-cream Manufacturing in Australia (May 2019)
- Ice cream stores in Australia (Aug 2018)
- Europe; Ice cream (June 2018)
- North America Ice cream (June 2018)
- Asia Pacific Ice cream (June 2018)
- The Future of Ice-cream 2019 (Jan2019)
- Frozen & Chilled Foods: reinvention (Apr 2019)
- Yogurt & Yogurt Drinks-US- Oct 2018
- Added Value in Dairy Drinks, Milk and Cream- UK- April 2019
- Ice-cream -UK-Behaviours relating to ice-cream -Nov 2018
- Low sugar promise for “everyday” ice cream- June 2019
- Have your ice-cream or vegetables too-Sept 2018
- Mondelez boost for probiotic gut health brand- Jul 2019
- Plant based sales soar on new frontier- Feb 2019
- Systemic and skin-targeting beneficial effects of lycopene-enriched ice cream: A pilot study. By: Chernyshova, Marina P.; Pristenskiy, Dmitry V.; Lozbiakova, Marina V.; Chalyk, Natalia E.; Bandaletova, Tatiana Y.; Petyaev, Ivan M. Journal of Dairy Science. 2019, Vol. 102 Issue 1, p14-25. 12p.
- NAICS 31152: Ice Cream & Frozen Dessert Mfg United States Remediation Services Industry Report. 2019, p1-196.
- Novel method of zinc ions supplementing with fermented and unfermented ice cream with using PEF. Pankiewicz, Urszula; Góral, Małgorzata; Kozłowicz, Katarzyna; Góral, Dariusz. International Journal of Food Science & Technology. Jun2019, Vol. 54 Issue 6, p2035-2044
- Keep it creamy. Decker, Kimberly. J. Dairy Foods. Jan2019, Vol. 120 Issue 1, p78-84.
- Killer keto ice cream. Dairy Industries International. May2019, Vol. 84 Issue 5, p13-13. 1/9p
- The investment parlour: ice cream category report 2019. Grocer. 3/2/2019, p51-56. 6p
- Learn from non-dairy alternatives, Food Manufacture. Jun2018, p53-54. 2p. .
- Planted vegan dairy alternatives revealed, Convenience Store. 7/27/2018, p24-24. 1/6p.
Important Note: All databases are subject to copyright. The use of cameras and USBs is strictly prohibited.