The Enterprise Ireland Market Research Centre offers client companies access to market intelligence in the form of company, sector, market and country information needed to explore opportunities and compete in international markets. The list of resources we have available can be viewed here.
Below are just some of the reports analysing the Fish & Seafood market globally.
- Fish & Seafood: (By Country – Global & European)- Jan 2019
- Processed Meat & Seafood (By Country Global & European)- Nov 2018
- Processed Meat & Seafood Packaging (By Country Global & European)-Dec 2018
- Asia-Pacific – Fish & Seafood
- Australia – Fish & Seafood
- Europe – Fish & Seafood
- Global – Fish & Seafood
- United States – Fish & Seafood
- A Year of Innovation in Meat, Poultry & Fish 2018
- Fish and Shellfish- US- Nov 2018
- A Stronger Environmental Focus needed in the Fish Category-Jan 2019
- Processed Fish– Western Europe (Market Size reports)
- Processed Fish – North America
- Processed Fish – Eastern Europe
- Processed Fish – Asia Pacific
- Processed Fish– Latin America
- Global Markets for Aquaculture Products- Apr 2018
- Fish & Seafood
- Fish & Seafood Wholesaling in the US -2018
- Seafood preparation in the US- 2018
- Fish & Seafood Markets in the US- 2018
- Agriculture, Forestry, Hunting and Fishing in the US
- Fish and Seafood Wholesaling in Australia- Jan 2019
- General Line Grocery Wholesaling in Australia- 2018
- Meat, Poultry and Smallgoods Wholesaling in Australia
- Fresh Meat, Fish and Poultry Retailing in Australia
- Frozen Seafood Processing in China- 2018
- Seafood Retailing in Australia- 2018
The Market Research Centre is open Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm. To view the reports above or if you have any queries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on+353 (1) 7272324.
Important note: All our resources are governed by copyright licence agreements which vary according to individual publishers. The use of cameras and USBs is prohibited.