“The lack of an innovative culture is an obstacle to digital business success” (Gartner 2021)
The Market Research Centre has collaborated with the Client Management Development Department on their new Innovation programme. To read more about this and other programmes being offered by the Client Management Development Department, please click here
- Impact of Unicorn Companies: Inhibit or Stimulate Competition? (February, 2020)
- Culture Crush: Design Your Roadmap for a Culture of Innovation (July,2021)
- Hype Cycle for Innovation Management Techniques, 2021 (July 2021)
- Foster a Culture of Innovation Using a Two-Layered Roadmap (December, 2020)
- How Information and Communication Technology Shapes the Influence of Culture on Innovation: A Country-level Analysis By: Saldanha, Terence J.V.; John-Mariadoss, Babu; Wu, Michelle Xiao; Mithas, Sunil. Journal of Management Information Systems. 2021, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p108-139. 32p. 1 Diagram, 6 Charts, 1 Graph, 1 Map. DOI: 10.1080/07421222.2021.1870386.
- The relationship between TQM and business performance: The mediating role of innovation performance and organizational learning culture: A pitch. By: Breuer, Henning; Ivanov, Kiril; Abril, Carmen; Dijk, Sandra; Monti, Alessandro; Rapaccini, Mario; Kasz, Jacek. Proceedings of ISPIM Conferences. 2021, p1-31. 31p.
- Effect of transformational leadership on open innovation through innovation culture: exploring the moderating role of absorptive capacity. By: Gad David, Kashosi; Yang, Wu; Pei, Chen; Moosa, Anitha. Technology Analysis & Strategic Management. Sep2021, p1-16. 16p. 2 Illustrations, 5 Charts. DOI: 10.1080/09537325.2021.1979214.
- Eat, Sleep, Innovate: An Interview with Scott Anthony: Jim Euchner talks with Scott Anthony about how to create a culture of innovation, one behavior at a time. By: Anthony, Scott; Euchner, Jim. Research Technology Management. May/Jun2021, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p12-19. 8p. DOI: 10.1080/08956308.2021.1895539.
- Relationship between Innovation Management and Innovative Organizational Culture in Logistics Companies: A Study in the City of Mersin. By: Bayhan, Bekir Çağlar; Korkmaz, Oya. Istanbul University Journal of the School of Business Administration. 2021, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p103-126. 24p. DOI: 10.26650/ibr.2020.50.0058.
- Organizational Culture for Cooperation in Technological Innovation Between Research Institutes and Firms. By: Parolin, Sonia Regina; Segatto, Andrea Paula; Bonfim, Leandro Rodrigo Canto; Espindola, Tatiane. Journal of Technology Management & Innovation. 2020, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p23-40. 18p. DOI: 10.4067/s0718-27242020000200024.
- More ethical, more innovative? The effects of ethical culture and ethical leadership on realized innovation. By: Van der Wal, Zeger; Demircioglu, Mehmet Akif. Australian Journal of Public Administration. Sep2020, Vol. 79 Issue 3, p386-404. 19p. 3 Charts, 1 Graph. DOI: 10.1111/1467-8500.12423.
- The Coronavirus Era: Innovation and the New Core – The Rise of the “Work From Home” Consumer (Sept, 2020)
- Innovative Business Models Powering the Telehealth Market in Europe (February, 2021)
- BPO Company Culture, 2019 (June, 2019)
- Measuring innovation culture in organizations: The development of a generalized innovation culture construct using exploratory factor analysisDobni, C Brooke. European Journal of Innovation Management; Bradford Vol. 11, Iss. 4, (2008): 539-559.
- Reviewing innovation effort: Innovation culture .Anonymous. Strategic Direction; Bradford Vol. 24, Iss. 10, (2008): 32-34
- Can internal factors improve innovation performance via innovation culture in SMEs?Alternate title: Innovationculture in SMEs Hanifah, Haniruzila; Hasliza Abdul Halim; Ahmad, Noor Hazlina; Vafaei-Zadeh, Ali. Benchmarking; Bradford Vol. 27, Iss. 1, (2020): 382-405.
- Trickle-down effect of CEO transformational leadership on employee’s innovative work behaviors Examining the role of managerial innovation behavior and organizational innovation culture Gashema, Bruce; Mokua, Juniter Kwamboka. International Journal of Business Ecosystem & Strategy; Istanbul Vol. 1, Iss. 2, (2019): 01-14.
Databases such as BvD Orbis and Kompass can be used to find company information and to create lists of companies in all sectors. This allows you to search competitors and key players in the market.
Enterprise Ireland clients can access these reports and others during COVID-19 by contacting email@example.com where our staff will be happy to assist you with your research requirements.
Important note: All our resources are governed by copyright licence agreements which vary according to individual publishers.