Irish Firms need to develop an innovation skillset and culture that is embedded throughout the entire organisation to safeguard against potential threats to business performance and compete on a global scale with newly developed products, services and business models.
- Impact of Unicorn Companies: Inhibit or Stimulate Competition? (February, 2020)
- Culture Crush: Design Your Roadmap for a Culture of Innovation (July,2021)
- Hype Cycle for Innovation Management Techniques, 2021 (July 2021)
- Foster a Culture of Innovation Using a Two-Layered Roadmap (December, 2020)
- How Information and Communication Technology Shapes the Influence of Culture on Innovation: A Country-level Analysis By: Saldanha, Terence J.V.; John-Mariadoss, Babu; Wu, Michelle Xiao; Mithas, Sunil. Journal of Management Information Systems. 2021, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p108-139. 32p. 1 Diagram, 6 Charts, 1 Graph, 1 Map. DOI: 10.1080/07421222.2021.1870386.
- The relationship between TQM and business performance: The mediating role of innovation performance and organizational learning culture: A pitch. By: Breuer, Henning; Ivanov, Kiril; Abril, Carmen; Dijk, Sandra; Monti, Alessandro; Rapaccini, Mario; Kasz, Jacek. Proceedings of ISPIM Conferences. 2021, p1-31. 31p.
- Effect of transformational leadership on open innovation through innovation culture: exploring the moderating role of absorptive capacity. By: Gad David, Kashosi; Yang, Wu; Pei, Chen; Moosa, Anitha. Technology Analysis & Strategic Management. Sep2021, p1-16. 16p. 2 Illustrations, 5 Charts. DOI: 10.1080/09537325.2021.1979214.
- Eat, Sleep, Innovate: An Interview with Scott Anthony: Jim Euchner talks with Scott Anthony about how to create a culture of innovation, one behavior at a time. By: Anthony, Scott; Euchner, Jim. Research Technology Management. May/Jun2021, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p12-19. 8p. DOI: 10.1080/08956308.2021.1895539.
- Relationship between Innovation Management and Innovative Organizational Culture in Logistics Companies: A Study in the City of Mersin. By: Bayhan, Bekir Çağlar; Korkmaz, Oya. Istanbul University Journal of the School of Business Administration. 2021, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p103-126. 24p. DOI: 10.26650/ibr.2020.50.0058.
- Organizational Culture for Cooperation in Technological Innovation Between Research Institutes and Firms. By: Parolin, Sonia Regina; Segatto, Andrea Paula; Bonfim, Leandro Rodrigo Canto; Espindola, Tatiane. Journal of Technology Management & Innovation. 2020, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p23-40. 18p. DOI: 10.4067/s0718-27242020000200024.
- More ethical, more innovative? The effects of ethical culture and ethical leadership on realized innovation. By: Van der Wal, Zeger; Demircioglu, Mehmet Akif. Australian Journal of Public Administration. Sep2020, Vol. 79 Issue 3, p386-404. 19p. 3 Charts, 1 Graph. DOI: 10.1111/1467-8500.12423.
- The Coronavirus Era: Innovation and the New Core – The Rise of the “Work From Home” Consumer (Sept, 2020)
- Innovative Business Models Powering the Telehealth Market in Europe (February, 2021)
- BPO Company Culture, 2019 (June, 2019)
- Measuring innovation culture in organizations: The development of a generalized innovation culture construct using exploratory factor analysisDobni, C Brooke. European Journal of Innovation Management; Bradford Vol. 11, Iss. 4, (2008): 539-559.
- Reviewing innovation effort: Innovation culture .Anonymous. Strategic Direction; Bradford Vol. 24, Iss. 10, (2008): 32-34
- Can internal factors improve innovation performance via innovation culture in SMEs?Alternate title: Innovationculture in SMEs Hanifah, Haniruzila; Hasliza Abdul Halim; Ahmad, Noor Hazlina; Vafaei-Zadeh, Ali. Benchmarking; Bradford Vol. 27, Iss. 1, (2020): 382-405.
- Trickle-down effect of CEO transformational leadership on employee’s innovative work behaviors Examining the role of managerial innovation behavior and organizational innovation culture Gashema, Bruce; Mokua, Juniter Kwamboka. International Journal of Business Ecosystem & Strategy; Istanbul Vol. 1, Iss. 2, (2019): 01-14.
Enterprise Ireland clients can access these reports and others during COVID-19 by contacting email@example.com where our staff will be happy to assist you with your research requirements.
Important note: All our resources are governed by copyright licence agreements which vary according to individual publishers.