Over the past five years, the Chocolate Production industry has benefited from trends including improving disposable incomes, greater demand for premium chocolates and vibrant export markets… In addition, rising health consciousness has driven numerous consumers, especially in the younger generation, away from products laden with sugar and saturated fat and toward healthier alternatives. Chocolate Production in the US, Report Snapshot, IBISWorld
Enterprise Ireland clients can access a wide range of market research reports analysing the Chocolate market at the Market Research Centre. Below is a list of just some of the reports available;
- Future of Chocolate, Sugar/ Gum confectionery 2019
- A year of innovation in chocolate confectionery, 2018
- Black thunder Chocolate (Insight) 2019
- Chocolate Confectionery (China/ UK/ Ireland & US)
- Artisan chocolate makers challenging the status quo (insight)
- Chocolate brands embrace protein (insight)
- Confectionery Manufacturers
- Confectionery Retailers
- Chocolate Production in the US
- Cocoa & Drinking Chocolate Production
- Chocolate Stores
- Industrial Chocolate Production
- Confectionery Wholesaling in the US
- Chocolate & Confectionery Manufacturing (Aus)
- Chocolate & Candy Production (China)
- Specialty Chocolate Stores (Aus)
- Chocolate Confectionery (Aus)
- Chocolate Confectionery (by country)
- Innovations in Production of Animal-Free Dairy Products & Low Calorie Chocolate.
- Innovations in the Chocolate Industry – Industrial Bio processing TOE
- Innovations in Meat Production, Probiotic Beer, Healthy Chocolate, and Plastic Production
- Global Processed Food & Beverage Market Outlook, 2017
- Innovations in Sugar-Free Food – Industrial Bio processing TOE
- Innovations in Agriculture, Leather, Chocolate, and the Tire Manufacturing Industry
- Innovations in Butter, Chocolate, Wine Storage, Precision Farming, and Food Preservation
- Chocolate & Sugar Confectionery (by country)
Clients can also view New Nutrition Business articles and case studies on specific sectors, technologies, ingredients and companies.
Enterprise Ireland clients wishing to view any of the above reports can contact the Market Research Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment. The Market Research Centre is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm. Clients can view the list of databases the Market Research Centre has access to here.
Note: All databases are subject to copyright. The use of cameras and USBs is strictly prohibited.