Enterprise Ireland clients can view the following reports on the Wearable Technology market at the Market Research Centre. The Market Research Centre is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm. Contact us at email@example.com with any queries or to book an appointment.
You can view the resources the Market Research Centre has available at this link
The global market for wearable medical devices was valued at $4.8 billion in 2015. This market is expected to increase from $5.5 billion in 2016 to nearly $19.5 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 28.8% for 2016-2021.- Report Highlights, Wearable Medical Devices: Technologies and Global Markets, BCC
- Wearable Medical Devices: Technologies and Global markets
- Wearable Computing: Technologies, Applications and Global markets
- Mobile and Wearable gaming technologies: Global markets
- Role of IOT and Wearables in Healthcare
- Advancements in wearable electronics
- Impact of Wearable Technology on the Global Energy Sector 2017
- Wearable Technologies for Industrial Applications
- Advancements in additive manufacturing of metal and plastic parts and wearable technologies.
- Advancements in digital transmission, wearables and memory cells.
- Advancements in Solid State Lighting and Wearables
- Impact of Wearable Technology on the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Advancements in Wearables and Display Technologies
- Wearable Electronics (by country)
- 2018 Strategic roadmap for mobile, endpoint and wearables.
- Predicts 2018: Mobile, endpoint & wearable computing strategies.
- Business Moment: Wearable technology predicts and prevents a diabetic crisis.
- Cool Venders in Enterprise Wearable and Immersive Technologies, 2017.
- Hype Cycle for Wearable Devices 2017.
- A Clustering K-Anonymity Privacy-Preserving Method for WearableIoT Devices. By: Liu, Fang; Li, Tong. Security & Communication Networks.1/28/2018
- The Impact of Smart and Wearable Technologyon Trade Secret Protection and E-Discovery. By: Hall, Brian D. ABA Journal of Labor & Employment Law. 2017, Vol. 33 Issue 1
- WearableTechnology and Implications for the Americans with Disabilities Act, Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act, and Health Privacy. By: Haskins, Kevin J. ABA Journal of Labor & Employment Law.2017, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p69-77. 9p.
- The Application of Wearable Technologiesto Improve Healthcare in the World’s Poorest People. By: Levine, James A. Technology & Investment. May2017, Vol. 8 Issue 2
Important Note: All databases are subject to copyright which will be explained at your appointment. The use of cameras and USBs is prohibited.