The French BPO services market grew by a mere 0.8% in 2020 after consistent, stronger growth in the preceding period. The market is forecast to return to healthy growth in 2021, before cooling into moderate growth thereafter, (MarketLine: France – BPO Services)
- BPO Services – [Various Markets], (Sep 2021).
- Italian Facilities Management Growth Opportunities: Future Growth Potential for Participants after the Pandemic, (Jul 2021).
- New Zealand Facilities Management Growth Opportunities: Technology Strategy and Use of Sophisticated Service Solutions are Keys to Service Expansion and Improved Customer Experience, (Jul 2021).
- Southeast Asia Facilities Management Emerging Business Models and Growth Opportunities: Digitally-Led Business Models Create New Opportunities in Service Advancements, (Jul 2021).
- Southeast Asia Integrated Facilities Management Growth Opportunities: Acknowledgement of Transformative Trends, Particularly Those Pertaining to Technology Adoption, will be Key to Service Providers’ Advancement in the Region, (Jun 2021).
- Singapore Facilities Management Cost Tracker, 2021: Increase in Manpower Costs Spurs Transformational Growth Strategies of FM Companies in Securing New Contacts, (Jun 2021).
- Magic Quadrant for IT Service Management Tools, (Aug 2021).
- Hype Cycle for Business Process Services, 2021, (Jul 2021).
- Market Guide for Finance and Accounting Business Process Outsourcing, (May 2021).
- Magic Quadrant for Customer Service BPO, (Feb 2021).
- Business Service Centers in the US, (May 2021).
- Business Process Outsourcing Services in the US, (Apr 2021).
- Facilities Management and Other Office Administrative Services in Australia, (Jun 2021).
- Business Process Outsourcing in Australia, (Apr 2021).
- Procurement Outsourcing Services in Australia, (May 2021).
- Facilities Management Services in Australia, (Oct 2021).
- Industrial Cleaning Activities in the UK, (May 2021).
- Business Process Outsourcing Services in the UK, (Mar 2021).
- Infrastructure Maintenance Services in the UK, (Mar 2021).
- Combined Facilities Support Activities in Ireland, (Feb 2021).
Important note: All our resources are governed by copyright licence agreements which vary according to individual publishers.
Enterprise Ireland clients can access these reports and others during COVID-19 by contacting email@example.com where our staff will be happy to assist you with your research requirements.