“The role of higher education is being questioned, but it has never been more critical. Technologies such as artificial intelligence are beginning to demonstrate a profound impact on society and particularly on work. Higher education needs to respond to these challenges, which impact higher education through the medium of business trends.” Gartner – Top 10 Business Trends Impacting Higher Education in 2020.
- Top 10 Business Trends Impacting Higher Education in 2020 (Mar 2020)
Webinar 06 July 2020 – Top 10 Higher Education Trends: Midway Through an Unusual Year.
Webinar 10 August 2020 – Prepare for the Long-Term Impacts of COVID-19 and the Next Normal in Higher Education.
- Post-Pandemic Growth Opportunity Analysis of the Global E-Learning Market (Apr 2020)
- Education (by Country)
- Universities in the UK (March 2020)
- Third-Level Education in Ireland (May 2019)
- Colleges and Universities
- For-Profit Universities
- Colleges and Universities (by State)
- Technical and Vocational Education and Training in Australia (April 2020)
- Universities in New Zealand (April 2020)
- University and other Higher Education in Australia (March 2020)
- Technical and Vocational Education and Training in New Zealand (May 2019)
- Education Construction Market Report UK 2019-2023 (Nov 2019)
- Independent Schools
To access these reports and others during Covid-19 please contact email@example.com where our staff will be happy to assist you with your research requirements.
Important Note: All our resources are governed by copyright licence agreements which vary according to individual publishers.