“The role of higher education is being questioned, but it has never been more critical. Technologies such as artificial intelligence are beginning to demonstrate a profound impact on society and particularly on work. Higher education needs to respond to these challenges, which impact higher education through the medium of business trends.” Gartner – Top 10 Business Trends Impacting Higher Education in 2020.
- Top 10 Business Trends Impacting Higher Education in 2020 (Mar 2020)
Webinar 06 July 2020 – Top 10 Higher Education Trends: Midway Through an Unusual Year.
Top 10 Higher Education Trends Midway Through an Unusual Year
Webinar 10 August 2020 – Prepare for the Long-Term Impacts of COVID-19 and the Next Normal in Higher Education.
- Post-Pandemic Growth Opportunity Analysis of the Global E-Learning Market (Apr 2020)
- Education (by Country)
- Universities in the UK (March 2020)
- Third-Level Education in Ireland (May 2019)
- Colleges and Universities
- For-Profit Universities
- Colleges and Universities (by State)
- Technical and Vocational Education and Training in Australia (April 2020)
- Universities in New Zealand (April 2020)
- University and other Higher Education in Australia (March 2020)
- Technical and Vocational Education and Training in New Zealand (May 2019)
- Education Construction Market Report UK 2019-2023 (Nov 2019)
- Independent Schools
EBSCO and Proquest databases can also be used to search for articles on different sectors for universities and 3rd level education.
To access these reports and others during Covid-19 please contact email@example.com where our staff will be happy to assist you with your research requirements.
Important Note: All our resources are governed by copyright licence agreements which vary according to individual publishers.