“Data is becoming one of the biggest assets that a business can own. When exposed to analytics, data offers insights that enable businesses to differentiate themselves from competitors” (Frost & Sullivan 2019)
The Enterprise Ireland Market Research Centre offers client companies access to market intelligence in the form of company, sector, market and country information needed to explore opportunities and compete in international markets. The list of resources we have available can be viewed here.
Below are just some of the reports analysing the Evolution of Data Analytics.
- Intelligent Storage Management, Managing Voluminous Data Using Analytics & AI
- North America, Technology innovation award- Data analytics industry (Mar 2019)
- Innovations in Machine Learning, Blockchain, IoT and Data Analytics (Mar 2019)
- Global Big Data Analytics Markets, Forecasts to 2023
- Innovations in Artificial Intelligence, Cloud and Analytics (Mar 2019)
- Innovations in Artificial Intelligence, Predictive Analytics, Augmented Reality and Big Data (Jan 2019)
- Customer Perceptions and Preferences of Big Data and Analytics, United States, 2018
- Global Data Analytics Solutions for Service Provider Markets, Forecast to 2023 (Nov 2018)
- Global Competitive Strategy Innovation & Leadership Award, Big Data Analytics Market (Oct 2018)
- Latin America Big Data & Analytics Market Forecast to 2023
- Application of Big Data in the Construction Industry, Forecast to 2022 (Aug 2018)
- Transforming Pharma Industry with Big Data
- Innovations in Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Prescriptive Analytics, Dark Data, and Cloud Computing
- Innovations in Big Data Analytics for Healthcare
- Innovations in Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality, 5G and Big Data Analytics
- Internet of Things (IoT) Markets- A Global Outlook- May 2019
- Colocation Data Centre Industry: Global Markets to 2020
- Healthcare Analytics: Technologies & Global Markets
- Top 10 Data and Analytics Technology Trends That Will Change Your Business
- Start Your Data and Analytics Strategy With a Clear Value Proposition
- Magic Quadrant for Multichannel Marketing Hubs
- Magic Quadrant for Data and Analytics Service Providers, Worldwide
- Magic Quadrant for Sales Force Automation
- Magic Quadrant for Data Management Solutions for Analytics
- Magic Quadrant for Data Integration Tools
- Information 2020: Beyond Big Data
- Does data analytics use improve firm decision making quality? The role of knowledge sharing and data analytics By: Ghasemaghaei, Maryam. Decision Support Systems. May2019, Vol. 120, p14-24. 11p. DOI: 10.1016/j.dss.2019.03.004
- Considerations for the Adoption of Cloud-based Big Data Analytics in Small Business Enterprises. By: Olufemi, Ajimoko. Electronic Journal of Information Systems Evaluation. 2019, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p63-79. 17p. 4 Diagrams, 6 Charts. , Database: Business Source Corporate Plus
- The Effect of BigData and Analytics on Firm Performance: An Econometric Analysis Considering Industry Characteristics. By: MÜLLER, OLIVER; FAY, MARIA; VOM BROCKE, JAN. Journal of Management Information Systems. 2018, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p488-509. 22p. DOI: 10.1080/07421222.2018.1451955.
- Creating Strategic Business Value from BigData Analytics: A Research Framework. By: GROVER, VARUN; CHIANG, ROGER H. L.; TING-PENG LIANG; DONGSONG ZHANG. Journal of Management Information Systems. 2018, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p388-423.
- How BigData Analytics Enables Service Innovation: Materiality, Affordance, and the Individualization of Service. By: LEHRER, CHRISTIANE; WIENEKE, ALEXANDER; VOM BROCKE, JAN; JUNG, REINHARD; SEIDEL, STEFAN. Journal of Management Information Systems. 2018, Vol. 35 Issue 2
- Special Issue: Strategic Value of BigData and Business Analytics. By: CHIANG, ROGER H. L.; GROVER, VARUN; TING-PENG LIANG; DONGSONG ZHANG. Journal of Management Information Systems. 2018, Vol. 35 Issue 2
- Measuring Customer Agility from Online Reviews Using BigData Text Analytics. By: SHIHAO ZHOU; ZHILEI QIAO; QIANZHOU DU; WANG, G. ALAN; WEIGUO FAN; XIANGBIN YAN. Journal of Management Information Systems. 2018, Vol. 35 Issue 2
The Market Research Centre is open Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm. If you are an Enterprise Ireland client you can view the reports by emailing us at email@example.com or call us on+353 (1) 7272324.
Important note: All our resources are governed by copyright licence agreements which vary according to individual publishers. The use of cameras and USBs is prohibited.