Enterprise Ireland clients can access the Market Research Centre and view a range of reports analysing the telemedicine market. To view the reports listed below or if you have any queries, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The MRC is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
‘The global telemedicine market totaled $31.2 billion in 2018 and is estimated to reach $72.5 billion by 2023, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.3% for the period of 2018-2023’. – (BCC, 2018)
- Technology Companies to Action – Telemedicine / Telehealth Solution
- North America; Market Leadership Award – The Telemedicine Industry
- Top Trends in Telehealth – American Telemedicine Association 2018 Conference.
- Innovations in Neuromodulation, Connected Health, Microneedles, Telemedicine and Advanced Orthopaedic Implants.
- Global Markets for Telemedicine Technologies
- Healthcare Providers (by country)
- Hype cycle for Digital Care Delivery including Telemedicine and Virtual Care, 2018.
- Leveraging EHRs, Telemedicine and Digital care Delivery IT Primer for 2018.
- Telehealth Services US
- Can telemedicine change the future of health care delivery? By: Belchetz, Brett. Plans & Trusts. Nov/Dec2018, Vol. 36 Issue 6
- Considerations of Telemedicine in the Delivery of Modern Healthcare. By: Chen, Edward T. American Journal of Management. Sep2017, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p20-28. 9p. , Database: Business Source Corporate Plus
Important Note: All databases are subject to copyright. The use of cameras and USBs is strictly prohibited.