Telemedicine is the delivery of medical services to any location with the help of advanced telecommunications technology.
Telemedicine technology incorporates digital communication and telecommunications technologies to treat patients residing in any location that can be reached by these technologies. Global Markets for Telemedicine Technologies BCC Research
- Global Markets for Telemedicine Technologies (Sept 2020)
- Digital Trends in Healthcare- Global, 2019-2023 (Jul 2020)
- North America; Product Leadership Award – Virtual Care (Jul 2020)
- Telehealth – A Technology-Based Weapon in the War against the Coronavirus, 2020 (Apr 2020)
- EU4 Tele-consultation Market – Companies-to-Action (Feb 2020)
- Hype Cycle for Digital Care Delivery including Telemedicine and Virtual Care (Aug 2020)
- Cool Vendors in Healthcare Technology (Apr 2020)
- Healthcare Providers: Combat COVID-19 With Virtual Care (Apr 2020)
- Healthcare, EHR and Digital Care Delivery Optimisation Primer for 2019 (2019)
- Healthcare Providers (by country)
- Telehealth Services in the US (Aug 2020)
- Telecare: Advancing The Delivery Of Healthcare (Jan 2020)
- Telehealth is Improving Access to Health Care: Digital care interactions emerge as a silver lining to pandemic’s dark cloud. By: CLINTON, SHANNON. Lane Report. Aug2020, p48-51. 4p., Database: Business Source Corporate Plus
- Taking the Long View: Pandemic opens the door to a permanent Role for Telehealth. By: Bednar, Joseph. 8/3/2020, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p34-45. 4p., Database: Business Source Corporate Plus
- Retailers Find Telehealth Options Improve The Patient Experience.Vision Monday. Jun2020, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p22-44. 3p., Database: Business Source Corporate Plus
To access these reports and others during COVID-19 please contact: email@example.com where our staff will be happy to assist you with your research requirements.
Important note: All our resources are governed by copyright licence agreements which vary according to individual publishers.