“Based on early research, a 2020 Gartner survey of 160 HR leaders showed that, while 49% of respondents were implementing hiring freezes due to COVID-19, 41% were focused on optimizing and making better use of technology”. Market Guide for Talent Acquisition Applications-June,2020 Gartner.
Enterprise Ireland clients can access Market Research Centre range of reports. This blog focuses on the different reports we have available on the Talent Technology Market by provider. To view the reports listed below or if you have any queries, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The MRC is available Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
- Innovation Insight for Employee Listening and Talent Management (February,2021)
- HCM Technology Transformation Primer for 2021 (January,2021)
- Toolkit: RFI for Talent Acquisition Applications (August,2020)
- Renew Retention Strategies to Retain Technology Talent for Digital Business Success (July,2020)
- Market Guide for Talent Acquisition Applications (June,2020)
- Technology Options for Talent Analytics (January,2020)
- Global- BPO Services (November,2020)
- Indonesia- BPO Services (November,2020)
- Australia-BPO Services (November,2020)
- Europe- Employment Services (April,2020)
- United States- Employment Services (April,2020)
- United Kingdom- Employment Services (April,2020)
- HR & Payroll Software Industry in the US- Market Research Report (December,2020)
- Human Resources in Information Technology: Best Practices for TalentRetention in High-Performing Information Technology Organizations in India. By: Ramaprasad, Badrinarayan Srirangam; Prabhu, K. P. Nandan; Sethumadhavan, Lakshminarayanan; Pai, P. Yogesh. Nitte Management Review. 2019, Vol. 13 Issue 1/2, p37-61. 25p. DOI: 10.18311/nmr/2019-2020/v13i1&2/26373. , Database: Business Source Corporate Plus
- How Software-led Process can Improve the Talent Acquisition Experience for College Students & Interns By: Hipps, Charles. Employment Relations Today (Wiley). Summer2017, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p21-25. 5p. DOI: 10.1002/ert.21621. , Database: Business Source Corporate Plus
- Intelligent Software Tools for Recruiting By: Kulkarni, Swatee B.; Xiangdong Che. Journal of International Technology & Information Management. 2019, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p2-16. 15p. 4 Diagrams. , Database: Business Source Corporate Plus
Enterprise Ireland clients can access these reports and others during COVID-19 by contacting email@example.com where our staff will be happy to assist you with your research requirements.
Important note: All our resources are governed by copyright licence agreements which vary according to individual publishers.