The Enterprise Ireland Market Research Centre offers client companies access to market intelligence in the form of company, sector, market and country information needed to explore opportunities and compete in international markets.
The Market Research Centre is open Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm. To view the reports below or if you have any queries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +353 (1) 7272324.
Below are just some of the reports analysing the Sportswear and Footwear market globally.
- New Apparel and Footwear Research Category Overview: Sportswear Maintains Momentum
- Why US Sporting Goods Retailers are Struggling
- Evolution of Athleisure Part One: Introducing Streetnic
- Evolution of Athleisure Part Two: Moving into Core Apparel
- Evolution of Athleisure Part Three: Sporty Tweenagers
- Fashion Friday: Key Trends in the Apparel and Footwear Industry
- Competitive Strategies in Apparel and Footwear
- Sporting Goods Stores in the US
- Hiking and Outdoor Equipment Stores in the US
- Shoe and Footwear Manufacturing in the US
- Online Shoe Sales
- Footwear Wholesaling in the US
- Shoe Stores in the US
- Athletic Shoe Stores
Marketline (Country Reports)
- Apparel and Non-Apparel
Plimsoll (UK Market)
- Dance & Balletwear
- Football Teamwear & Equipment
- Footwear Retailers
- Footwear Components
- Footwear Importers
- Cool is the New Hot in High-Tech Sportswear. Advanced Materials & Processes. Jul/Aug2017. Vol. 175 Issue. 5
Company listings are a way of identifying potential customers, collaborators, and competitors. Read our blog on Company Information to see which databases can be used to find information on companies in the Sportswear and Footwear market.
Important note: All our resources are governed by copyright licence agreements which vary according to individual publishers. The use of cameras and USBs is prohibited.