Enterprise Ireland clients can access the Market Research Centre and view a range of reports analysing Smart Cities. To view the reports listed below or if you have any queries, contact us at email@example.com.
The list of resources we have available can be viewed here. The MRC is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
The global market for smart city information and communications technologies should reach $994.6 billion by 2023 from $476.7 billion in 2018 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.8% from 2018 to 2023. – BCC: Smart Cities Growing New IT Markets
- Smart City Adoption Timeline
- Smart City Scorecard
- Smart Cities of India 2016 – 2021
- Reframing Smart Technology for the Smart City
- Low Power and Miniaturized Gas Sensors are increasingly being adopted in industrial applications, smart consumer devices and growing cities.
- Future of Smart Mobility – Key City Profiles
- Smart City Perspective by Key Regions
- Technologies impacting the Future of Smart Cities
- Turning Smart Cities into intelligent Urban Ecosystems
- Hype Cycle for Smart City & Sustainability in China, 2018
- Hype Cycle for Smart City Technologies & Solutions, 2018
- IOT Connected Smart Cities: Human Factors Matter
- Designing an IOT Wireless Networking Strategy for Smart Cities
- How 5G could start a transportation revolution in Smart Cities (US)
- Smart Cities: Growing New IT Markets
- IMPLEMENTATION OF THE SMARTCITYCONCEPT IN THE EU: IMPORTANCE OF CLUSTER INITIATIVES AND BEST PRACTICE CASES. By: ALAVERDYAN, Davit; KUČERA, Filip; HORÁK, Martin. International Journal of Entrepreneurial Knowledge. 2018, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p30-51
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES FOR SMART CITIES. TECHNOLOGY SMART CITIES. By: ORŁOWSKI, Cezary. Scientific Papers of Silesian University of Technology. Organization & Management / Zeszyty Naukowe Politechniki Slaskiej. Seria Organizacji i Zarzadzanie. 2018, Issue 115, p261-273.
- Building a Smart City: Lessons from Barcelona. By: GASCÓ-HERNANDEZ, MILA. Communications of the ACM.Apr2018, Vol. 61 Issue 4, p50-57
- The Smart City Mission as Factor for Urban Rural Gap- an Impact Analysis. By: Kumar, Santosh; Adlakha, Amit. ITIHAS – The Journal of Indian Management. Jan-Mar2018
Important Note: All databases are subject to copyright. The use of cameras and USBs is strictly prohibited.