“As billions of connected devices join the Internet of Things (IoT) in the next few years, various communication technologies will enable the transformation of and the easy accessibility to complex hybrid intelligence for transportation solutions enabling a city to become smarter”– Frost & Sullivan : Future of Smart Cities – Key City Profiles
- Future of Smart Cities—Key City Profiles (Feb 2020)
- Mobility Operating System for Global Smart Cities, 2019 (Dec 2019)
- North America; Customer Value Leadership Award – Smart Lighting within Smart Infrastructure Projects and Cities (Dec 2019)
- Intelligent Mobility, India, 2019 (Dec 2019)
- The Future of Smart Urban Infrastructure in North America, 2018–2025 (Nov 2019)
- Turning Smart Cities into intelligent Urban Ecosystems (Nov 2019)
- Hype Cycle for Smart City Technologies & Solutions (Aug 2019)
- Hype Cycle for Smart City and Sustainability in China, 2019 (Jul 2019)
- Defining Urban Ecosystem and Measurements to Develop a Smart City Vision (Jun 2019)
- Smart City Funding Models: It’s Time to Be Creative (Mar 2019)
- Global Smart Space Market: Technologies and Applications (Dec 2019)
- Novel Water Sustainability Technologies: Key Projects and Opportunities, Financing, and Venture Capital, Transactions and Trends (Oct 2019)
- Smart Cities Marketing and Its Conceptual Grounds. Konceptualne osnove marketinga pametnih mest. By: Maček, Anita; Ovin, Rasto; Starc – Peceny, Urška. Our Economy (Nase Gospodarstvo). Dec2019, Vol. 65 Issue 4, p110-116. 7p. DOI: 10.2478/ngoe-2019-0024
- A Survey on Big Multimedia Data Processing and Management in Smart Cities By: USMAN, MUHAMMAD; JAN, MIAN AHMAD; XIANGJIAN HE; JINJUN CHEN. ACM Computing Surveys. Jun2019, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p1-29. 29p. 1 Color Photograph, 3 Diagrams, 3 Charts. DOI: 10.1145/3323334
- Smart Cities: Opportunities, Challenges, and Security Threats By: Khalifa, Ehab. Journal of Strategic Innovation & Sustainability. 2019, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p79-88. 10p. DOI: 10.33423/jsis.v14i3.2108.
- Smart cities as Complex System of Systems: Challenges and Open Research Problems By: Mohammed, Hussam. Proceedings of ISPIM Conferences. 2019, p1-16. 16p.
- Smart City Ecosystem Using Blockchain Technology By: ROTUNĂ, Carmen; GHEORGHIȚĂ, Alexandru; ZAMFIROIU, Alin; SMADA ANAGRAMA, Dragoș. Informatica Economica. 2019, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p41-50. 10p. DOI: 10.12948/issn14531305/23.4.2019.04.
Clients can view the list of databases the Market Research Centre has access to here.
If you would like to view any of the above reports or, if you have any queries, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01 727 2324. The Market Research Centre is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
Important Note: All databases are subject to copyright. The use of cameras and USBs is strictly prohibited.