The Market Research Centre has access to a variety of databases that cover various markets. Enterprise Ireland clients can view any of the below reports and more relating to the Private Accommodation and Hotel market, the trends in the industry, and Online Travel Agencies.
“Now that renting is mainstream, all travel brands must understand the droves of travelers powering the rising home rental market… Travel marketers in particular must pay close attention to the rise of rentals, as more and more of these coveted frequent travelers opt for a home over a hotel.” Private Accommodation Muscles in on Hotels in the U.S. and Europe, Summary, Phocuswright
The Phocuswright database specifically deals with the travel, tourism, and hospitality industry worldwide. Below are just some of the reports available to clients.
- U.S Hotel & Lodging: Loyalty Rates Make Impact
- Private Accommodation in Europe: 2010-2020
- Private Accommodation Muscles in on Hotels in the U.S. and Europe
- Rentals Rising: The State of Private Accommodation in the U.S Travel
- A Market Transformed: Private Accommodation in the U.S
- Private Accommodation: Traffic and Conversion
Marketline’s ‘Hotels and Motels’ country specific reports allow clients to focus in on the locations they need to research.
- Construction in the Hotel, Entertainment, & Leisure Sector 2016-2020
- Hotels and Motels
- Casino Hotels
- Boutique Hotels
- Hotel Construction
- Bed & Breakfast and Hostel Accommodations
Plimsoll’s Hotels Report and Hotel Booking Agencies Report delves into the UK market.
Clients can access some Business Monitor International ‘Hotels & Motels’ reports through the ProQuest database.
To view these reports or for further queries contact the Market Research Centre at market.research@enterprise-Ireland.com. The Market Research Centre is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
Important Note: All databases are subject to copyright. The use of cameras and USBs is strictly prohibited.