“The global market for precision farming technologies should grow from $5.2 billion in 2019 to $9.4 billion by 2024, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.6% for the period of 2019-2024…” Global Markets for Precision Farming, BCC Research, Nov 2019
BCC Research’s report Global Markets for Precision Farming’ analyses the growing precision farming technologies market. The report discusses the evolving market and provides an overview of historical developments and their impact at a global level. The report also discusses future directions of the market and the new technologies that are changing the dynamics of the market. The report further provides an in-depth financial analysis of the market and a detailed view of growth opportunities in various geographies, and across various sub-segments of the market.
To view this report or any of the other reports listed below, email us at email@example.com to make an appointment. You can view the list of resources the Market Research Centre has available at this link.
- IoT in Agriculture—APAC Telco Growth Opportunities, 2019 (Feb 2020)
- Europe Crop Protection Market, Forecast to 2023 (Aug 2019)
- Opportunities for Sensors in Digital Farming (June 2019)
- Digital Transformation of the Australian Agricultural Sector, Forecast to 2022 (May 2019)
- Global Crop Protection Market, Forecast to 2023 (May 2019)
- Innovations in Farm Produce Preservation, Food Processing, Nutraceuticals (May 2019)
- Crop Services in the US (Sept 2019)
- Precision Agriculture Systems & Services (Dec 2018)
- More Moves Toward Decision Agriculture. Authors: ERICKSON, BRUCE1 firstname.lastname@example.org, LOWENBERG-DEBOER, JAMES2 email@example.com. Source: Croplife. Jul2019, Vol. 182 Issue 7, p8-22. 8p.
- Aerial imaging aids precision agriculture: NDVI and RGB imagery pair with agricultural analysis software to create variable rate prescriptions for seed and fertilizer application. By: Carroll, James. Vision Systems Design. Jan2020, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p13-14. 2p.
- David Carr: Increasing efficiency through precision farming technology. By: ROBB, BRAD. Delta Farm Press. 1/25/2019, Vol. 76 Issue 4, p2-2. 1p.
Important: All databases are subject to copyright. The use of cameras and USBs is strictly prohibited.