The Enterprise Ireland Market Research Centre offers client companies access to market intelligence in the form of company, sector, market and country information needed to explore opportunities and compete in international markets. A list of our resources can be viewed here.
Below are just some of the reports analysing the Personal Protective Equipment market globally
- Health and Safety Products Market Report UK 2017-2021 Analysis
- Impact of Brexit on the PPE Industry
- Global Internet of Things (IoT) and PPE Industry, 2016
- Growth Opportunities in the Pharmaceutical PPE Market, 2016
- Global Welding Personal Protective Equipment Market (PPE), Forecast to 2021
- South African, Kenyan, and Nigerian PPE Market Overview and Outlook 2016
- Western European Firefighter Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Market, Forecast to 2021
- Analysis of the Western European Construction PPE Market
- Wearables and Smart Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Technologies for the Industrial Market
- Global Arc Flash Personal Protective Equipment Market, 2016
- Western European Protective Footwear Market, Forecast to 2021
Plimsoll (UK Market)
- PPE Wholesalers and Distributers
- Workwear and PPE
- Safety Footwear
- Industrial Gloves Manufacturers
- Reflective and High Visibility Clothing
IBISWorld (US Market)
- Personal Protecive Equipment Manufacturing
- Protective Sports Equipment Manufacturing
- Safety Equipment & Supplies Distributors
- Protective Eyewear Manufacturing
- Global PPE Market Size. Industrial Safety & Hygiene News 2017 Supplement
- PPE and the Internet of Things. By. Akavia, Lior. EHS Today. Apr2017 Vol. 10 Issue. 4
- TUC Survey Shows Lack of Correct PPE for Women. Occupational Health. Jun2017 Vol. 69 Issue. 6
- Advanced Protective Gear and Armor 2015
Company listings are a way of identifying potential customers, collaborators, and competitors. Read our blog on Company Information to see which databases can be used to find information on companies in the PPE market.
The Market Research Centre is open Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm. To view the reports above or if you have any queries, email us at email@example.com or call us on +353 (1) 7272324.
Important note: All our resources are governed by copyright licence agreements which vary according to individual publishers. The use of cameras and USBs is prohibited.