Enterprise Ireland clients can view the following reports on Parkinson’s Disease at the Market Research Centre. The Market Research Centre is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm. Contact us at email@example.com with any queries or to book an appointment.
You can view the resources that we have available at this link.
• Anti-Parkinson’s Drugs: Global Markets to 2022
Frost & Sullivan
• Advancements in Drug Delivery, Parkinson’s Disease Treatment, Cyber Security, and Energy Generation
• Therapeutic Breakthroughs in Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Diseases
Clients can view Datamonitors’ reports on the in-depth analysis of the Parkinson’s disease market. Reports are divided into different sections including the treatment, forecast, pipeline, and marketed drugs of the disease.
• Sentence-Level Movements in Parkinson’s Disease: Loud, Clear, and Slow Speech By: Kearney, Elaine; Giles, Renuka; Haworth, Brandon; Faloutsos, Petros; Baljko, Melanie; Yana Yunusova. Journal of Speech, Language & Hearing Research. Dec2017, Vol. 60 Issue 12
• Deep Brain Stimulation of the Subthalamic Nucleus Parameter Optimization for Vowel Acoustics and Speech Intelligibilityin Parkinson’s Disease. By: Knowles, Thea; Adams, Scott; Abeyesekera, Anita; Mancinelli, Cynthia; Gilmore, Greydon; Jog, Mandar. Journal of Speech, Language & Hearing Research. Mar2018, Vol. 61 Issue 3
• Lingual Pressure as a Clinical Indicator of Swallowing Function in Parkinson’s Disease. By: Pitts, Laura L.; Morales, Sarah; Stierwalt, Julie A. G. Journal of Speech, Language & Hearing Research. Feb2018, Vol. 61 Issue 2
• Time Course of Lexicalization During Sentence Production in Parkinson’s Disease: Eye-Tracking While Speaking. By: Lee, Jiyeon. Journal of Speech, Language & Hearing Research. Apr2017, Vol. 60 Issue 4
Note: All databases are subject to copyright. The use of cameras and USBs is strictly prohibited.