“Over the past five years, the Cosmetic Dentists industry has exhibited growth, benefiting from more individuals valuing aesthetically pleasing teeth. Moreover, as the burgeoning elderly population has had age-related tooth ailments, this trend has stimulated industry demand. Over the next five years, the industry will benefit from the advent of new technologies that enable consumers to access industry procedures more easily and comfortably. Furthermore, growing consumer awareness of the link between oral health and overall health will incite more cosmetic dentists to integrate dental care and cosmetic work…” Cosmetic Dentists, Report Snapshot, IBISWorld
Enterprise Ireland clients can view the following reports on the Oral Care & Hygiene market at the Market Research Centre. The Market Research Centre is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm. Contact us at email@example.com with any queries or to book an appointment.
You can view the resources the Market Research Centre has available at this link.
- Cosmetic Dentists
- Dentists in the US
- Mouthwash Manufacturing
- Dental Laboratories
- Dental Equipment Dealers
- Dental Clinical Instrument Manufacturing
- Sensor Technology Alert. Graphene Sensor for Molecular Detection; Smart Toothbrush with 3D Sensors; Skin Sensor for Controlling Gadgets
- Advances in Material Technologies for Personal Care
- Dental Therapy: Communities Lead the Way for Improved Oral Health. By. Tabron, La June Montgomery. American Journal of Public Health. 2017 Supplement 1. Vol. 107
- Brushing Up the Oral Care Fixture. By. Dennis, Mike. Independent Retail News. 6/9/2017
- Brands Brush Up on Dental Hygiene Sales. Drug Store News. Jul2017 Vol. 39 Issue. 7
- Performance Fluorine Chemicals and Polymers
- Global Dental Markets: Furniture, Equipment, Materials & Supplies (2014)
- Oral Care
- Premiumisation of Toothpaste Packaging: A Global Trend
- Connected Electric Toothbrushes Become Hot Innovative Category in Oral Care Appliances
- Oral Hygiene
- Dental Equipment & Supplies
- Dental Laboratories
- Dental Practices
Important Note: All databases are subject to copyright which will be explained on arrival. The use of cameras and USBs is prohibited.