Enterprise Ireland clients can view the following reports on the Next-generation Sequencing market at the Market Research Centre. The Market Research Centre is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm. Contact us at email@example.com with any queries or to book an appointment.
You can view the resources the Market Research Centre has available at this link.
The global clinical next-generation sequencing (NGS) market reached $2.7 billion in 2016. This market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 27%, from nearly $3.2 billion in 2017 to $10.5 billion by 2022. Next-generation Sequencing: Emerging Clinical Applications and Global Markets, Report Highlight, BCC Research.
- Growth Opportunities in the European Next-generation Sequencing Informatics Market, Forecast to 2021
- Transformation and Growth Opportunities in the US Next-generation Sequencing Informatics Market, Forecast to 2021
- European Next-generation Sequencing Services Market, Forecast to 2023
- US Next-generation Sequencing Services Market
- Global Clinical Next-generation Sequencing Market (2015)
- 2016 Global Survey on Clinical Next-generation Sequencing
- Next-generation Sequencing (NGS) Technology – Overview
- Next-generation Sequencing: Emerging Clinical Applications and Global Markets
- DNA Sequencing: Emerging Technologies and Applications
- The Chinese Market for DNA Sequencing
- DNA and DNA Forensic Laboratories
- Next-Generation Sequencing-Based Approaches for Mutation Mapping and Identification in Caenorhabditis elegans. By. Doitsidou, Maria; Jarriault, Sophie; Poole, Richard J. Genetics Oct2016 Vol. 204 Issue. 2
- Microbial Profiling of South African Acid Mine Water Samples Using Next Generation Sequencing Platform. By. Kamika, I.; Azizi, S.; Tekere, M. Applied Microbiology & Biotechnology Jul2016 Vol. 100 Issue. 13
- Precision Medicine and the Future of Healthcare
- Diagnostics Focus – June 2017
Important Note: All databases are subject to copyright which will be explained on arrival. The use of cameras and USBs is prohibited.