“The European next-generation genome sequencing services market is forecast to reach $605.0 million in 2023, expanding at a CAGR of 15.4% from 2016. Bioinformatics and applications-based services will provide a competitive edge”, (Frost and Sullivan, 2020).
- Global RNA Therapeutics: Technology Growth Opportunities, (June 2021).
- Growth Opportunities In Cell And Gene Therapies, Retinal Diseases, Drug Delivery Platforms, Plant-Based Drugs, Cardiac Health, AI-Based Devices, Computation Methods, And Cultured Milk, (March 2021).
- Companion Diagnostics (CDx) is Revolutionizing the Global Clinical Next-generation Sequencing (NGS) Market, (Feb 2021).
- Growth Opportunities in Gene Therapies, Cancer, Disease Treatment & Monitoring, Surgical Applications and Cosmetics, (Jan 2021).
- Frost Radar™: Global Full Product Development CMO in the IVD Industry, 2020, (November 2020).
- Growth Opportunities in Liquid Biopsy, Diagnostics And Therapeutics In Multiple Disorders, (Sept 2020).
- Strategic Commercial Partnerships Transforming the Global Biobanking Market, 2020–2026, (August 2020).
- National eHealth Initiatives Advancing Global Precision Medicine Market, 2018–2025, (July 2020).
- Recent Advances Across COVID-19 Management, Microbiomics, Genomics, Transcriptomics, and Proteomics Technologies, (June 2020).
- Analysing Sepsis Management Part I: Diagnosis, (June 2020).
- Diagnostics Focus, (July 2021).
- Medical Research China, (June 2021).
- Biotechnology in the UK, (March 2021).
- Scientific research and development in the US, (Jan 2021).
- DNA and DNA Forensic Laboratories (US), (Dec 2020).
- Next-generation Sequencing: Emerging Clinical Applications and Global Markets, (June 2021).
- Global Markets for Emerging Medical Device Technologies, (June 2021).
- Bioinformatics: Technologies and Global Markets, (June 2021).
- Location deviations of DNA functional elements affected SNP mapping in the published databases and references. By: Zheng, Hewei; Zhao, Xueying; Wang, Hong; Ding, Yu; Lu, Xiaoyan; Zhang, Guosi; Yang, Jiaxin; Wang, Lianzong; Zhang, Haotian; Bai, Yu; Li, Jing; Wu, Jingqi; Jiang, Yongshuai; Xu, Liangde. Briefings in Bioinformatics. Jul2020, Vol. 21 Issue 4.
- Mitochondrial DNA enrichment reduced NUMT contamination in porcine NGS analyses. By: Wang, Dan; Xiang, Hai; Ning, Chao; Liu, Hao; Liu, Jian-Feng; Zhao, Xingbo. Briefings in Bioinformatics. Jul2020, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p1368-1377. 10p. DOI: 10.1093/bib/bbz060.
- Molecular Biology Information Service: an innovative medical library-based bioinformatics support service for biomedical researchers. By: Chattopadhyay, Ansuman; Iwema, Carrie L; Epstein, Barbara A; Lee, Adrian V; Levine, Arthur S. Briefings in Bioinformatics. May2020, Vol. 21 Issue 3.
- DNA methylation analysis in plants: review of computational tools and future perspectives. By: Omony, Jimmy; Nussbaumer, Thomas; Gutzat, Ruben. Briefings in Bioinformatics. May2020, Vol. 21 Issue 3.
- 100 Years of evolving gene–disease complexities and scientific debutants. By: Zeeshan, Saman; Xiong, Ruoyun; Liang, Bruce T; Ahmed, Zeeshan. Briefings in Bioinformatics. May2020, Vol. 21 Issue 3.
Enterprise Ireland clients can access these reports and others during COVID-19 by contacting email@example.com where our staff will be happy to assist you with your research requirements.
Important note: All our resources are governed by copyright licence agreements which vary according to individual publishers.