“Consumers are prioritizing gut health solutions because research is increasingly linking gut health and the microbiome to a variety of benefits, including improving mental health and skin health”
‘Gut health is todays hot health issue’ Mintel Feb 2019
- Gut Health is Today’s Hot Health Issue- Feb 2019
- Patent Activity Boosted by the Gut Brain Health Link- Mar 2019
- Total Wellbeing May 2019
- Ingredients to Watch 2019, Feb 2019
- Weight Management Report, Dec 2018
- Global Microbiome Sequencing Market (Upcoming Report) June 2019
- Microbial Products: Technologies, Applications and Global Markets, August 2018
- Microbiome Technologies Fueling Human Health and Wellness, Dec 2018
- Global; Technology Innovation Award – Autism and Parkinson’s Disease Microbiome-based Therapeutics, Dec 2018
- Digital Innovations Creating an Immersive Environment for Health Monitoring, Sept 2018
- 2018 Top Technologies in Health and Wellness, Apr 2018
- The application of molecular tools to study the drinking water microbiome-Current understanding and future needs By: Zhang, Ya; Liu, Wen-Tso. Critical Reviews in Environmental Science & Technology. 2019, Vol. 49 Issue 13, p1188-1235. 48p.
- Gut Microbiome approaches to treat obesity in humans. By: Bianchi, Fernanda; Duque, Ana Luiza Rocha Faria; Saad, Susana Marta Isay; Sivieri, Katia. Applied Microbiology & Biotechnology. Feb2019, Vol. 103 Issue 3, p1081-1094. 14p
- Human Microbiota in aging and infection: A Review. By: By: Stavropoulou, Elisavet; Bezirtzoglou, Eugenia. Critical Reviews in Food Science & Nutrition. 2019, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p537-545.
- The Microbiome in Skincare: Challenges and Opportunities, August 2018
- Fighting Bacterial Resistance with Biologics by: Challener, Cynthia A. Pharmaceutical Technology Europe; Cheshire30, Iss. 12, (Dec 2018): 26-27
- Public Health Round Up- Anonymous. World Health Organization. Bulletin of the World Health Organization; Geneva96, Iss. 10, (Oct 2018): 668-669
Enterprise Ireland clients can access a variety of databases covering numerous markets at the Market Research Centre.
If clients would like to access the following reports, they may do so by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. The Market Research Centre is open from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
You can view the list of our resources here.
Company listings are a way of identifying potential customers, collaborators, and competitors. Read our blog on Company Information to see which databases can be used to find information on companies in the Microbiome market.
The Market Research Centre is open Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm. To view the reports above or if you have any queries, email us at email@example.com or call us on +353 (1) 7272324.
Important note: All our resources are governed by copyright licence agreements which vary according to individual publishers. The use of cameras and USBs is prohibited.