The Enterprise Ireland Market Research Centre offers client companies access to market intelligence in the form of company, sector, market and country information needed to explore opportunities and compete in international markets.
Below are just some of the reports analyzing the Lighting market globally.
“Solid-state lighting (SSL) has evolved, rendering light-emitting diode (LED) as the preferred light source for many lighting applications due to factors such as reduced costs and longer lifespans. Frost & Sullivan research predicts market growth at 8.4 %from $58,619 million in 2018 to $95,040 million in 2025.” Europe; Entrepreneurial Company of the Year Award – Horticultural LED Lighting, Frost & Sullivan
- Europe; Entrepreneurial Company of the Year Award – Horticultural LED Lighting (October 2019)
- Southeast Asian LED Lighting Market, Forecast to 2023 (August 2019)
- Global; Company of the Year Award – The Emergency Lighting Market (July 2019)
- Frost Radar in the Global LED Lighting Market (July 2019)
- Transformation of the Lighting Market in Asia-Pacific, 2019 (June 2019)
- Connected Lighting Systems in India, 2018 (April 2019)
- Micro-LED – R&D Portfolio Analysis and Roadmapping (June 2018)
- Advancements in Silicon Photonics, Solid State Lighting, and LED Displays (April 2018)
- An Insight into the Micro-LED and OLED Market (January 2018)
- Street Furniture and Lighting Market Report – UK 2018-2022 (August 2018)
- Lighting and LED Market Report – UK 2018-2022 (May 2018)
- Electric Lighting Equipment Manufacturing Market Global Briefing 2019 (May 2019)
- Solid-state Lighting: Technologies and Global Markets (March 2019)
- 2019 Global Forecast for Other electric lighting equipment (including health lamp fixtures) (2020-2025 Outlook)-Manufacturing & Markets Report (February 2019)
- 2019 Global Forecast for Rechargeable battery-operated Incandescent hand portable lighting equipment. (2020-2025 Outlook)-Manufacturing & Markets Report (February 2019)
- 2019 Global Forecast for Electric trouble lighting equipment (2020-2025 Outlook)-Manufacturing & Markets Report (February 2019)
- General Lighting: Global Markets to 2022 (August 2018)
- Lighting Industry
- Lighting Control Suppliers Industry
- Lighting Design Industry
- Lighting Installers Industry
- Light Manufacturers
- Lighting Retailers
- Lighting Wholesalers & Distributers
- Lighting Fixtures Manufacturing in the US (October 2019)
- Lighting & Bulb Manufacturing in the US (October 2019)
- Lighting Fixtures Manufacturing Industry in the US (May 2019)
- Lamp & Lighting Stores Industry in the US (March 2019)
- Building Lighting Control System Manufacturing Industry in the US (December 2018)
- Record Title: Signify Innovations Expects Good Growth in Solar Lights Segment. FRPT- Energy Snapshot. 5/7/2019, p6-7. 2p.
- Light Flicker and Power Factor Labels for Comparing LED Lamp Performance. By: Collin, Adam J.; Djokic, Sasa Z.; Drapela, Jiri; Langella, Roberto; Testa, Alfredo. IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications. Nov/Dec2019, Vol. 55 Issue 6, p7062-7070. 9p. DOI: 10.1109/TIA.2019.2919643. , Database: Business Source Corporate Plus
- Topology of Continuous Availability for LED Lighting Systems. By: Rahman, Obaidur; Elphick, Sean; Muttaqi, Kashem M.; David, Jason. IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications. Sep/Oct2019, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p5436-5444. 9p. DOI: 10.1109/TIA.2019.2922291. , Database: Business Source Corporate Plus
- A Remotely Central Dimming System for a Large-Scale LED Lighting Network Providing High Quality Voltage and Current. By: Abdalaal, Radwa Mohamed; Ho, Carl Ngai Man; Leung, Carson K.; Chung, Henry Shu-Hung. IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications. Sep/Oct2019, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p5455-5465. 11p. DOI: 10.1109/TIA.2019.2924617. , Database: Business Source Corporate Plus
Company listings are a way of identifying potential customers, collaborators, and competitors. Read our blog on Company Information to see which databases can be used to find information on companies in the Lighting market.
The Market Research Centre is open Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm. To view the reports above or if you have any queries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +353 (1) 7272324.
Important note: All our resources are governed by copyright licence agreements which vary according to individual publishers. The use of cameras and USBs is prohibited.