The Enterprise Ireland Market Research Centre offers client companies access to market intelligence in the form of company, sector, market and country information needed to explore opportunities and compete in international markets.
Below are just some of the reports analysing the Lighting market globally.
- Advancements in Solid State Lighting and Wearables
- Lighting Market in Saudi Arabia (KSA), 2017
- Light as a Service
- The Future of Lighting
- Global LED Lighting Market (2017 Update)
- Analysis of the LED Lighting Market in the GCC, Forecast to 2020
- Innovations in Smart Lighting
- Technology Growth Opportunity Series – OLED Lighting
AMA Research (UK Market)
- LED Lighting Market Report 2016-2020
- Lighting Market Report 2016-2020
- Street Furniture and Lighting Market Report 2016-2020
- Market Guide for Smart Lighting
- Smart Streetlamps – The Network Backbone of the Smart City
- Hype Cycle for Smart City Technologies & Solutions 2017
- Organic Light Emitting Diodes (OLEDs): Technologies and Global Markets
- Light and Sound: LEDs Seen Acoustically. By Adams, Tom. Solid State Technology. Sep2016 Vol.59. Issue 6
- Light Switch: LED is Becoming the New Norm for Supermarket Lighting. By. Ingram, Bob. Progressive Grocer. Aug2017 Vol. 96. Issue 8
Plimsoll (UK Market)
- Emergency Lighting
- Energy Efficient Lighting
- Exterior Lighting
- Lighting Manufacturers
- Lighting holesalers & Distributers
- Stage Lighting & Equipment
- Street Lighting Contractors
IBISWorld (US Market)
- Lighting and Bulb Manufacturing in the US
- Lamp & Lighting Stores
- Lamping Fixtures Manufacturing in the US
Company listings are a way of identifying potential customers, collaborators, and competitors. Read our blog on Company Information to see which databases can be used to find information on companies in the Lighting market.
The Market Research Centre is open Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm. To view the reports above or if you have any queries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +353 (1) 7272324.
Important note: All our resources are governed by copyright licence agreements which vary according to individual publishers. The use of cameras and USBs is prohibited.