Enterprise Ireland clients can access the Market Research Centre and view a range of reports analysing the Jewellery market. To view the reports listed below or if you have any queries, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The MRC is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
- The US Jewelry Market is Much Smaller Than You Think By: GOLAN, EDAHN. IDEX Magazine. Nov2018, Vol. 30 Issue 343, p24-39. 16p
- A New Day for Diamonds: Lab created gems are shaking up the jewelry market .By: DAUGHTERS, GARY. Site Selection. Jul2019, Vol. 64 Issue 4, p66-73. 5p.
- Striking Gold in the Millennial Jewellery Market. By: Scott, Dan. Jewellery Business. May2018, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p54-62. 7p.
(Country Reports, Analysis and Company Profiles)
- Jewellery (Aug 2019)
- Luxury jewellery (Feb 2019)
- Jewellery in Western Europe Spotlight on Bridge Jewellery: Blending Costume with Fine (Mar 2019)
- Innovations in 3D Printing for Jewelry, Diamond Cutting, AutonomousTransformative Vehicles, and Advanced Robots (Aug 2019)
- North America; Technology Innovation Award- Metal 3D Printing Equipment and Materials and Services (Aug 2019)
- Jewelry Stores in the US (May 2019)
- Jewelry Manufacturing in the US (Dec 2018)
- Jewelry & Watch Wholesaling in the US (May 2019)
- Online Jewelry & Watch Sales (Dec 2018)
Marketline‘s Jewelry, Watches & Accesories country specific reports allow clients to focus in on the locations they need to research.
- Jewellery Wholesalers
- Diamond Merchants
Important Note: All databases are subject to copyright. The use of cameras and USBs is strictly prohibited.