The global Internet of Things (IoT) security market should reach $51.2 billion by 2025 from $16.2 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 25.9% for the forecast period of 2020 to 2025. -Internet of Things (IoT) Security: Technologies and Global Markets (July 2020)BCC Research
- Internet of Things (IoT) Security: Technologies and Global Markets (July 2020)
- Internet Of Things (IoT) Global Market Report 2020: Covid 19 Growth and Change (June 2020)
- Internet of Things (IoT) in Healthcare (March 2020)
- Global Internet of Things and Traceability for Food & Beverage Manufacturing Market (March 2020)
- Internet of Things (IoT) Markets: A Global Outlook (April 2019)
- 2020 Update–Global Internet of Things (IoT) Devices Forecast, 2017-2026: Impact of COVID-19 on Adoption of IoT Devices (July 2020)
- Frost Radar™: Global IoT in the Analytical Instrumentation Market, 2020 Benchmarking Future Growth Potential (July 2020)
- IoT Ecosystem—Latin American Operator Strategies, 2020 (June 2020)
- Innovations in Threat Intelligence, Web Security, and IoT Security (June 2020)
- Innovations in Cloud, IoT, and AI-based Security (May 2020)
- Global; Product Leadership Award – IoT Cybersecurity (April 2020)
- Webinar: Secure Your Enterprise IT from IoT Onslaught (On Demand)
- Webinar: The IoT Scenario: 3 Steps to Drive Strategic Impact (On Demand)
- Webinar: Implement IoT to Enhance the Future of Your Enterprise (August 2020)
- Hype Cycle for the Internet of Things, 2020 (July 2020)
- Pivot Forward With Managed IoT Connectivity Solutions in Healthcare (June 2020)
- The IT Implications of the 2019 CIO Survey for I&O Leaders (May 2019)
- China Summary Translation: Predicts 2020: As IoT Use Proliferates, So Do Signs of Its Increasing Maturity and Growing Pains (May 2020)
- Forecast Analysis: Enterprise and Automotive IoT, Worldwide (May 2020)
- Forecast Alert: Internet of Things, Worldwide, 2020 (April 2020)
- IoT Adoption Trends: Where Your Competitors Are Investing (2020)
- Internet of Things (IoT) Industry Market Report: Macrosource Media Reports; Melbourne, (June, 2020).
- Internet of Things: The Industry Connection (June, 2020)
- Fitch Solutions Country Industry Reports; London, (June, 2020)
- Emerging Europe Telecommunications Insight – MAY 2020 Fitch Solutions Industry Insight Reports; London, (May 2020).
- Internet of Things: The Industry Connection -London (April, 2020).
- Global Telecoms – Key Trends for 2020 – 5G, Mobile Satellite and Fixed Broadband: Sydney, (January, 2020)
- Will Super Apps Replace Travel Apps (July 2020)
- Travel Activities: Planning and Booking Digital (May 2020)
- Travel Evolutions in Voice Recognisition & Biometrics (October 2019)
- Edge Computing: Hype or Next Big Thing (July 2019)
- AI: Has Its Time Come or Are We Headed to the Trough of Disillusionment (April 2019)
- Internet of Things Sensing Networks, Deep Learningenabled Smart Process Planning, and Big Data-driven Innovation in Cyber-Physical System-based Manufacturing.
By: Connolly-Barker, Melissa; Gregova, Elena; Dengov, Victor V.; Podhorska, Ivana. Economics, Management & Financial Markets. 2020, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p23-29. 7p. 1 Diagram, 8 Charts. DOI: 10.22381/EMFM15220203. , Database: Business Source Corporate Plus
- Synthetic Knowing: The politics of the Internet of Thing
By: Monteiro, Eric; Parmiggiani, Elena. MIS Quarterly. Mar2019, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p167-184. 18p. 2 Diagrams, 2 Charts, 1 Map. DOI: 10.25300/MISQ/2019/13799. , Database: Business Source Corporate Plus
- Industrial Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things Smart Devices, and Big Data-driven Decision-Making in Digital-Twin-based Cyber-Physical Production Systems.
By: Breillat, Richard. Economics, Management & Financial Markets. Mar2020, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p47-53. 7p. 6 Charts. DOI: 10.22381/EMFM15120204. , Database: Business Source Corporate Plus
- Cyber-Physical Production Networks: Artificial Intelligence Data-driven Internet of Things Systems, Smart Manufacturing Technologies, and Real-Time Process Monitoring. By: Hodgkins, Stacy. Journal of Self-Governance & Management Economics. 2020, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p144-120. 7p. DOI: 10.22381/JSME8120204. , Database: Business Source Corporate Plus
- Application of the Internet of Things in Pharmaceutical industry supply chains
By: Natalya, Barkova; Daniil, Zherega; Ekaterina, Popova; Valeria, Logacheva. Vestnik Universiteta. 2019, Issue 9, p68-74. 7p. Language: Russian. DOI: 10.26425/1816-4277-2019-9-68-74. , Database: Business Source Corporate Plus
Please note: This is a selection of the EBSCO articles, with more available.
Important note: All databases are subject to copyright which will be explained to clients on their visit. The use of cameras and USBs in the Centre is strictly prohibited.