Bringing AI to the cyber security teams can bridge the communication gap between the teams and minimize manual interventions in analyzing and providing recommendations. This can increase efficiency, accuracy, and can reduce the cost to maintain best cyber security standards. Frost & Sullivan, Growth Opportunities In AI- And Cloudbased Security Innovations.
- Emerging Digital Health Tech Innovations Transforming Mental Health Care (30 Sept)
- Digitalization Powering Innovative Mobility Solutions in India (24 September)
- Growth Opportunities In AI- And Cloud-Based Security Innovations (7 August)
- Innovations in Smart Metering Enabling Grid Modernization (31 July)
- Emerging Innovations Enabling Cobalt-free Batteries (30 June)
- Novel Innovations Facilitating Digital Transformation of Agricultural Sector (30 June)
- Innovations in Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Reality (26 June)
- Business Model Innovations in the Building Construction Industry, 2020 (17 June)
- Innovations in Threat Intelligence, Web Security, and IoT Security (12 June)
- Innovations in Cost-effective Industrial and Municipal Wastewater Treatment (5 June)
- Digital Innovations in Personal Care (29 May)
- Innovations in Renewable Energy and Energy Storage (24 April)
- A year of innovation in desserts and toppings, 2020 (5 Oct)
- A year of innovation in sports & performance nutrition, 2020 (23 Sept)
- A year of innovation in cakes and sweet bakery, 2020 (22 Sept)
- Patent insight: innovation in bakery products (21 Sept)
- A year of innovation in soup, salads & sandwiches, 2020 (17 Sept)
- Patent insights: innovation by dairy companies (21 August)
- A year of innovation in ice cream, 2020 (27 August)
- A year of innovation in dairy drinks, 2020 (7 August)
- A year of innovation in carbonated soft drinks, 2020 (6 August)
- A year of innovation in baby milk & food, 2020 (3 August).
- Innovation and the New ‘Core’: Few and Focused (22 Sept)
- The Coronavirus Era: Innovation and the New Core – The Rise of the “Work From Home” Consumer (15 Sept)
- Foodservice Payment Innovation: Airlines and Airports (7 Sept)
- Foodservice Payment Innovation: Sports and Entertainment Venues (8 Sept)
- Global Feminine Care: Update on Growth, Disruptors and Innovators (11 August)
- Innovation in Meals: Asia Pacific Through a Global Lens (16 June)
- The Coronavirus Era: Innovation and the New Core (3 June)
- Innovation in Non-Alcoholic Drinks: 3 Innovation Platforms in Soft Drinks (25 May)
Managing Knowledge Distance: IT-Enabled Inter-Firm Knowledge Capabilities in Collaborative Innovation
Full Text Available: Academic Journal By: Cui, Tingru; Tong, Yu; Teo, Hock-Hai; Li, Jizhen. Journal of Management Information Systems. 2020, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p217-250. 34p.
Understanding the feasibility and value of grassroots innovation.
Full Text Available: Academic Journal By: Gupta, Shaphali. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science. Sep2020, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p941-965. 25p
Putting Technology in Its Place: Design Thinking’s Social Technology at Work.
Full Text Available: Academic Journal By: Liedtka, Jeanne. California Management Review. Feb2020, Vol. 62 Issue 2, p53-83. 31p
Digital Mindsets: Recognizing and Leveraging Individual Beliefs for Digital Transformation.
Full Text Available: Academic Journal By: Solberg, Elizabeth; Traavik, Laura E. M.; Wong, Sut I. California Management Review. Aug2020, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p105-124. 20p
Clients who wish to view the reports or have any queries can contact the Market Research Centre at email@example.com. Clients can view the list of resources the Market Research Centre has available at this link.