“IBISWorld estimates that revenue for the HR and Payroll Software industry will increase at an annualized rate of 5.2% to $12.1 billion over the five years to 2025.” HR & Payroll Software, Report Snapshot, IBISWorld.
- HR and Payroll Software in the US (December,2020)
- Human Resources Provision in the UK (July,2021)
- Global Growth Opportunities in Talent Management Due to Increasing Uptake of Artificial Intelligence (June,2021)
- Internet of Things (IoT) Platforms and Software Forecast 2020-2025 (June,2021)
- Analysis of the Global Time and Attendance Solutions Market, Forecast to 2024 (June,2020)
- Choosing the right Conversational AI Platform (August,2021)
- HCM Software Tends & Imperatives, 2021 (July,2021)
- Data Trends & Importance to a Public Sector Human Resources Division (May,2021)
- HCM Technology Transformation Primer for 2021 (January,2021)
- Market Guide for Integrated HR Service Management Solutions (Sept,2020)
- The Future of Cloud HCM Suites (May,2020)
- Don’t Let Human Resource Practices be the Biggest Obstacle to moving to Agile (June,2019)
- Payroll & HR Software (2021)
- Global Software (February,2021)
- Europe Software (February,2021)
- “PrismHR Security Incident Downs Software, Forcing Payroll Companies to Get Creative; An outage that affected human-resources software shows risks of cloud concentration” Grossman, Matt. WSJ Pro. Cyber Security; New York(March, 2021).
- “Information technology competencies for entry-level human resource strategic partners” Joseph, Renjini M; Thomas, Adele; Abbott, Penny. SA Journal of Human Resource Management; Tygervalley Vol. 19, (2021).
- “AGILE APPROACH IN HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT: FOCUS ON GENERATION Y” Revutska, Olga; Maršíková, Kateřina. E+M Ekonomie a Management; Liberec Vol. 24, Iss. 2, (2021): 65-83. DOI:10.15240/tul/001/2021-2-005
Enterprise Ireland clients can access these reports and others during COVID-19 by contacting email@example.com where our staff will be happy to assist you with your research requirements.
Important note: All our resources are governed by copyright licence agreements which vary according to individual publishers.