“Medium-term prospects for home automation remain positive with 50% growth currently forecast between 2019 and 2023, with market value of around £271m” – AMA Research
AMA Research’s new report on the Home Automation Market UK 2019-2023 includes up to date information on recent trends, and issues that are likely to impact on the market going forward. The report covers trends in;
- Security control – access, alarms, CCTV.
- Climate control – heating and ventilation.
- Lighting control – lights, blinds. etc.
- Audio visual and home entertainment systems.
- Communication systems – internet, telephony, intercoms.
- Home health and wellbeing.
Further reports analysing the Smart Home/Connected Home sector can be found on the various databases the Market Research Centre has access to. Below are just some of the reports available to Enterprise Ireland clients to view.
- HOME AUTOMATION MARKET REPORT – UK 2019-2023 (September 2019)
- Connected Home of the Future—Voice of Customer(December 2019)
- Future of Smart and Connected Homes, Forecast to 2025(September 2019)
- Europe; Company of the Year Award – Smart Home Thermostats Industry(September 2019)
- Smart Home Insurance—Role of Emerging Technologies, 2019(June 2019)
- Technology Convergence Driving Smart Home Automation (May 2019)
- Hype Cycle for Emerging Technologies, 2019 (August 2019)
- Hype Cycle for the Internet of Things, 2019 (July 2019)
- Report Highlight for Market Trends: Connected Home Adoption in the U.S. and the U.K. (July 2019)
- Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2019: Smart Spaces (March 2019)
- IFA 2019 Report Series: The Evolution of Smart Home Features (January 2020)
- Sustainability, The Smart Home and Millennials in Cookware, Dining and Kitchenware (November 2019)
- Smart Homes for the Ageing in North America (February 2019)
- ‘Smart’ Is Not Free: Energy Consumption of Consumer Home Automation Systems.
By: Gray, Chrispin; Ayre, Robert; Hinton, Kerry; Campbell, Leith. IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics. Feb2020, Vol. 66 Issue 1, p87-95. 9p. DOI: 10.1109/TCE.2019.2962605. , Database: Business Source Corporate Plus
- THE AUTOMATED HOME OF THE 21ST
By: DeVries, Peter D.; Allred, James. Journal of Strategic Innovation & Sustainability. 2019, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p20-25. 6p. , Database: Business Source Corporate Plus
- A Survey of User-Centred Approaches for Smart Home Transfer Learning and New User Home Automation Adaptation.
By: Ali, S M Murad; Augusto, Juan Carlos; Windridge, David. Applied Artificial Intelligence. 2019, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p747-774. 28p. DOI: 10.1080/08839514.2019.1603784. , Database: Business Source Corporate Plus
- Building the Next Generation of SMART HOME EXPERIENCES.
By: Klein, Mitchell. TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics. 12/9/2019, Vol. 34 Issue 20, p12-15. 4p. , Database: Business Source Corporate Plus
- What Does Your Business Need to Succeed in Home Automation? Five tips to help contractors get started with the smart home movement.
By: HARRIS, ANGELA D. Air Conditioning, Heating & Refrigeration News. 12/30/2019, Vol. 268 Issue 9, p12-13. 2p. , Database: Business Source Corporate Plus
Enterprise Ireland clients wishing to view any of the above reports can contact the Market Research Centre at email@example.com to make an appointment. The Market Research Centre is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm. Clients can view the list of databases the Market Research Centre has access to here.
Note: All databases are subject to copyright. The use of cameras and USBs is strictly prohibited.