Enterprise Ireland clients can access the Market Research Centre and view a range of reports analysing heating market research. To view the reports listed below or if you have any queries, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The MRC is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
- Mechanical and Electrical Contractors Market Report UK 2019-2023 (June 2019)
- Electrical Wholesalers Market Report UK 2019-2023 (May 2019)
- Water Heating Market Report UK 2019-2023 (Feb 2019)
- Electrical Contractors Market Report UK 2019-2023 (Jan 2019)
- Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning: Global Markets (Aug 2018)
- Heating Equipment Manufacturing: Global Markets to 2023 (Dec 2018)
- 2019 Global Forecast for Heat Transfer Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps (Outlook 2020-2025) (Feb 2019)
- Market Sizes
- Company Shares
- Brand Shares
- Industries, Economies and Consumers
- Exports- Central Heating Radiators & Boilers
- Imports- Central Heating Radiators & Boilers
- Innovations in Renewable Energy, Waste Heat Recovery, Carbon Capture & Energy Storage (May 2019)
- Tankless Water Heaters Market in India, Forecast to FY 2023 (Feb 2019)
- Air Conditioning & Heating Services in Australia (July 2019)
- Heating, Cooling and Ventilation Equipment Manufacturing in Australia (May 2019)
- Heating Power Production and Supply in China (March 2019)
- Heating and Air Conditioning Contractors in the US (July 2019)
- Plumbing and Heating Supplies Wholesaling in the US (May 2019)
- Heating and Air Conditioning Equipment Manufacturing in the US (May 2019)
Marketline provides multi-sectoral company profiles for companies worldwide.Most reports available to clients note the major companies in the industry, while some databases have separate Company Reports available.
EBSCO and Proquest databases can also be used to search for articles on different sectors for the Equine market.
Clients can use Plimsoll’s bench marking reports to monitor their competitors and see their place in the market.
The Market Research Centre service is available to Enterprise Ireland clients. The Centre is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm, contact us at email@example.com to book in or to discuss any research queries with the team. Clients can view the resources the MRC has access to here.
Please note: All databases are subject to copyright which will be explained on arrival. The use of cameras and USBs is strictly prohibited.