The global enterprise imaging market is estimated at $933.7 million in 2018. The market is picking up pace in developed countries and other major geographies that have high penetration of radiology and cardiology PACS, enterprise-level VNA and electronic health records (EHR), but is still at a nascent stage in many parts of the world. It is expected to reach $1,773.1 million in 2024, at a CAGR of 11.3%. – Global Enterprise Imaging Solutions Market, Forecast to 2024 – Frost & Sullivan
- Novel Enzyme Technologies for Pharmaceutical Applications (December 2019)
- Technological Advances in Gastrointestinal Imaging and Diagnosis (November 2019)
- Innovations in Water Purification, Sustainable Foods, Probiotics, and Plant-based Cosmetics (November 2019)
- Global Enterprise Imaging Solutions Market, Forecast to 2024 (September 2019)
- Analysis of the Western European Fluoroscopy Market, Forecast to 2023 (July 2019)
- Innovations in Clean Ingredients, Biopolymers, Probiotics, and Biosolids (May 2019)
- Microbiome Technologies Fueling Human Health and Wellness (December 2018
- Global; Competitive Strategy Innovation and Leadership Award – Human Consumption Probiotics (November 2018)
- Digestive Remedies – List of Country reports for Digestive Remedies
- Probiotics in Food, Beverages, Dietary Supplements and Animal Feed (January 2020)
- Top Twelve Probiotics Manufacturers (July 2019)
- Roxithromycin regulates intestinal microbiota and alters colonic epithelial gene expression.
By: Zhang, Cheng; Li, Xuanwei; Liu, Liu; Gao, Lijuan; Ou, Shiyi; Luo, Jianming; Peng, Xichun. Applied Microbiology & Biotechnology. Nov2018, Vol. 102 Issue 21, p9303-9316. 14p. DOI: 10.1007/s00253-018-9257-1. , Database: Business Source Corporate Plus
- Cross-border collaboration and an advanced gastrointestinal endoscopic unit in Gaza
By: Khamaysi, Iyad; Matar, Khaled. Lancet. 6/16/2018, Vol. 391 Issue 10138, p2413-2414. 2p. 1 Chart. DOI: 10.1016/S0140-6736(18)31183-8. , Database: Business Source Corporate Plus
- Computer aided diagnosis system for ulcer detection in capsule endoscopy using optimized feature set.
By: Jani, Kuntesh K.; Srivastava, Subodh; Srivastava, Rajeev. Journal of Intelligent & Fuzzy Systems. 2019, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p1491-1498. 8p. DOI: 10.3233/JIFS-182883. , Database: Business Source Corporate Plus
- Global Digestive Remedies Market 2018-2022
NY-Reportlinker By: PR Newswire. PR Newswire US. 05/30/2018. , Database: Business Source Corporate Plus
- Global Digestive Remedies Market Analysis & Forecast 2018-2022, With an Expected CAGR of 4.1% –
By: Research and Markets. Business Wire (English). 05/29/2018. , Database: Business Source Corporate Plus
- Probiotics the new frontier in Asia’s maternal formula market (September 2019)
- New bug benefits: how microbiome research is revolutionizing probiotics (September 2019)
- Gut health sets prebiotic Troo apart in busy granola aisle (August 2019)
- Mondelez boost for prebiotic gut health brand (July 2019)
Enterprise Ireland clients can access Datamonitor Healthcare’s in-depth market analysis of Gastroenterology diseases and disorders. The reports for Celiac Disease, Crohn’s Disease, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), and Ulcerative Colitis covers various aspects of the market including;
- Treatment of the Disease
- Marketed and Pipeline Drugs
Clients can view the latest industry briefs and industry trend analyses of the market with BMI/Espicom. With the MedTrack database, clients can search research and development spending and view company details and financials.
Further you research with some of the following reports available from our various resources.
Clients can view the list of databases the Market Research Centre has access to here.
If you would like to view any of the above reports or, if you have any queries, contact us at email@example.com or 01 727 2324. The Market Research Centre is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
Important Note: All databases are subject to copyright. The use of cameras and USBs is strictly prohibited.