Enterprise Ireland clients have access to the following reports on Farm Equipment. Clients can view these reports at the Market Research Centre.
The Market Research Centre is open from 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday. To book an appointment, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can view the list of our available resources here.
The global market for precision farming technologies totaled nearly $3.3 billion in 2016, and should total $5.9 billion in 2021, a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.4%, through 2021. – BCC Research, Precision Farming Technologies and Global Markets.
- Agriculture (by Country)
- Precision Farming Technologies and Global Markets
- Biopesticides Global Market to 2022
- Smart Farming & Internet of Things (IOT) Applications in ASEAN Countries forecast to 2022
- Analysis of Digitization’s Impact on Farm Mechanization.
- Global Farm Equipment Market, forecast to 2022.
- Innovations in Urban Farming
- ICT Innovations Enabling Smart Farming- IT, Computing and Communications TOE.
- Farm, Lawn and Garden Equipment Wholesaling in the US.
- Combine Harvester Manufacturing in the US
- Tractors & Agricultural Machinery Manufacturing in the US
- Livestock and other Agriculture Supplies Wholesaling (Aus., NZ)
- Farming Machinery (China)
- Farm & Construction Wholesaling (Aus.)
- Agricultural & Construction Machinery Wholesaling (NZ)
- Agriculture Products
- Agricultural Machinery
- Agricultural Supplies
- Farm Shops
- Critical Obstacles to Adopt the Organic Farming in Jordan: From Marketing Perspective. By: Eneizan, Bilal Mohammed. European Journal of Business & Management. 2017, Vol. 9 Issue 13
- Sustainable Development in Ethiopia: Effects of Agriculture on Land and Social SustainabilityBy: Alemu, Taye. Journal of Economics & Sustainable Development. 2017, Vol. 8 Issue 5
- The Competitiveness and Complementarities of Agriculture Trade among ASEAN-5 Countries: An Empirical Analysis. By: Shaul Hamid, Mohammed Faiz; Aslam, Mohamed. International Journal of Economics & Finance. Aug2017, Vol. 9 Issue 8
- Digital Agriculture Practices in the Context of Agriculture 4.0By: Ozdogan, Burak; Gacar, Anıl; Aktas, Huseyin. Journal of Economics, Finance & Accounting. 2017, Vol. 4 Issue 2
Important note: All databases are subject to copyright which will be explained to clients on their visit. The use of cameras and USBs in the Centre is strictly prohibited.