“99% of businesses are now in some stage of digital transformation. The people piece is a great place to start. Customers and employees play an important role in a company’s success. Technologies such as Machine learning (ML), natural language processing (NLP), artificial intelligence (AI), mobility, and cloud computing are just a few examples of digital transformation solutions that are impacting the customer contact world” Frost & Sullivan – Why People Must be a Critical Aspect of Digital Transformation
- Online Consumer Electronics Sales in Australia (January 2020)
- Radio Broadcasting in New Zealand (January 2020)
- Satellite Transmission Services in China (March 2019)
- Car Audio & Entertainment Systems
- Interactive Entertainment
- Recording Studios
- PARTNERS CREATE OUT-OF-HOME DIGITAL ENTERTAINMENT.
CD Computing News. Dec2019, Vol. 33 Issue 12, pN.PAG-N.PAG. 1p. , Database: Business Source Corporate Plus.
- THE NEW EDGE of MEDIA.
By: Spangler, Todd; Roettgers, Janko. Variety. 1/2/2020, Vol. 346 Issue 16, p62-66. 5p. 12 Black and White Photographs.
- Enhancing digital entertainment through personalization: The evolving role of product placements.
By: Trifts, Valerie; Aghakhani, Hamed. Journal of Marketing Communications. Sep2019, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p607-625. 19p. 1 Diagram, 3 Charts, 2 Graphs. DOI: 10.1080/13527266.2018.1452046. , Database: Business Source Corporate Plus
- The Fifteenth AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Interactive Digital Entertainment (AIIDE-19).
AI Magazine. Summer2019, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p77-77. 2/3p. , Database: Business Source Corporate Plus
- Digital Storage for Media and Entertainment: 2019-2024 Market Outlook Report
01/20/2020. , Database: Business Source Corporate Plus
- DIGITAL DOMINATION: Rovio Entertainment develops a three-year content roadmap for its beloved Angry Birds brand to reach consumers through every media Rlatform.
By: HOPPE-SPIERS, JANICE. Retail Merchandiser. 2019, Vol. 59 Issue 4A, p6-8. 3p. , Database: Business Source Corporate Plus
- Social Robots: Emotional Connection and Task Engagements (February 2020)
- Wires and Cables for Energy Transmission, Telecom and Consumer Electronics (January 2020)
- Quantum Dot LED Lighting and Display (January 2020)
- Advanced Materials for Displays: Technologies and Global Markets (December 2019)
- Bluetooth Low Energy-based Smart Lighting Market (December 2019)
- 5G Services in North America (December 2019)
- Peak Smartphone: What Comes Next (January 2020)
- Wireless Speakers: Can Bose and JBL Compete Against Amazon and Google? (January 2020)
- In-Home Consumer Electronics in Western Europe (December 2019)
- Movie & Entertainment Reports Globally
- Global Media and Entertainment Video Transcoders Market, Forecast to 2025 (December 2019)
- Why People Must be a Critical Aspect of Digital Transformation (December 2019)
- 5G: The Emerging Digital Frontier (April 2019)
- Market Guide for Communications Platform as a Service (August 2019)
- The Digital Enterprise in 2020 (May 2019)
- Digital Business Demands a New Leadership Style — The Why, What and How (February 2019)
- IT Key Metrics Data 2020: Industry Measures — Media and Entertainment Analysis (December 2019)
- Implement the ‘Spotify Model’ as a Full Operating Model and Cultural Transformation — or Risk Career Failure (December 2019)
Important note: All databases are subject to copyright which will be explained to clients on their visit. The use of cameras and USBs in the Centre is strictly prohibited.