Enterprise Ireland clients can access the Market Research Centre and view a range of reports on the cyber security market. To view the reports listed below or if you have any queries, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The list of resources we have available can be viewed here. The MRC is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
The global cyber security market will grow from $85.3 billion in 2016 to $187.1 billion by 2021 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17.0% for the period of 2016-2021. Cyber Security: Technologies and Global Markets, Report Highlight, BCC Research
- Toolkit: Board-Ready Slides for Cybersecurity and Technology Risk
- Cybersecurity Scenario 2025: Outrageous Intelligence
- Cybersecurity Redefined for the Digital Age
- Address Cybersecurity Challenges proactively to ensure success with outsourced IoT
- Top Security and Risk Management Trends
- 2018 CEO Survey: CEO Concern Over Cybersecurity Falls While Risk Rises
- Europe Context: ‘Magic Quadrant for Managed Security Services, Worldwide’
- Market Guide for Managed Detection and Response Services
- Special Report: Cybersecurity at the Speed of Digital Business
- Hype Cycle for Cloud Security
- Magic Quadrant for Managed Security Services, Worldwide
- Maverick* Research: The Future of Cybersecurity Is in the Hands of Emerging Digital Nations
- Cyber Security Innovations in the Connected World
- Cyber Security in the Era of Industrial IoT
- Cyber Security Threats and Medical Device Connectivity
- Global Securetech Market
- EU GDPR Compliance Deadline Looms: What are Cyber Security Vendors Doing to Prepare Customers?
- Innovations in IoT Security, Network Security, and Machine Learning
- Cyber Security: Technologies and Global Markets
- Global Markets for Security Technologies for the Internet of Things (IoT)
Plimsoll (UK Market)
- Cybersecurity in the UK
IBISWorld (US Market)
- IT Security Consulting
- Security Software Publishing in the US
- Cyber Liability Insurance
Important Note: All databases are subject to copyright which will be explained at your appointment. The use of cameras and USBs is prohibited.