Experiential commerce is becoming an increasingly popular strategy to attract customers to a physical retail space by offering immersive and unique experiences. The rise of e-commerce and a challenging environment for physical retail stores has created tough conditions for highstreets. Retailers need to think outside the box to increase footfall into physical stores. Experiential retail has become one of the favored strategies to increase customer engagement.
Experiential Marketing: Retailers look for innovative methods to drive footfall and store traffic
-Market Line (March 2020)
- Global End-user Priorities for Customer Engagement, 2019 (January 2020)
- Shopping Reinvented: Mobile App Features that Drive Discovery, Engagement and Sales (March 2018)
- Shopping Reinvented: Breathing New Life to Retail in Australia (June 2020 )
- The Coronavirus Era: Where and How Consumers Shop (June 2020)
- How COVID-19 impacts consumer behaviour in Food & BPC (June 2020)
- Experiential Marketing: Retailers look for innovative methods to drive footfall and store traffic (March 2020)
- Online Shopping: New retail strategies emerging to engage consumers via e-commerce during COVID-19 (June 2019)
- Online Shopping: New retail strategies emerging to engage consumers via e-commerce during COVID-19, (June 2020)
- Virtual Reality: VRAR to vastly improve the shopping experience (December 2018)
- Offer Personalization: What Variables Set the Context (August 2019)
- The Call Center at the Heart of the Customer Experience (August 2018)
- Frost Radar™: RFID in Retail, 2020 (June 2020)
- North America; Technology Innovation Leadership Award – AI-based Autonomous Robots for the Retail Industry (June 2020)
- The Store of the Future—A Perspective on the Future of Physical Retail, 2020 , (May 2020)
- Digital Retail Strategies are Key to Indian Automotive Industy’s Future (June 2020)
- Addressing the Experience Delivery Gap (April 2020)
- GCC Mobility Experts Discuss Innovative Retailing Paradigms ,(April 2020)
- Future of Microelectronics in the Retail Sector: People Tracking Systems, Wearable Solutions, and Real-time in-Store KPIs Driving Advancements in the Microelectronics Industry (March 2020)
- Global; Company of the Year Award – Customer Experience Platforms(February 2020)
- Infusing AI into the Retail Customer Experience: Watch Out World—Your Next Food Server Could be a Bot (January 2020)
- Global End-user Priorities for Customer Engagement, 2019(January 2020)
- Phygital: Redefining Customer Experience Across Physical and Digital Channels (January 2019)
- Consumer engagement with retail firms through social media: an empirical study in Chile.
By: Bianchi, Constanza; Andrews, Lynda. International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management. 2018, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p364-385. 22p. DOI: 10.1108/IJRDM-02-2017-0035. , Database: Business Source Corporate Plus
- Retail goes holistic: Holistic retail uses entertainment, engagement to help consumers realize their sense of style.
By: Slaughter, Powell. Furniture/Today. 12/10/2018, Vol. 43 Issue 16, p23-23. 1p. , Database: Business Source Corporate Plus
- Post popularity and reactions in retail brand pages on Facebook.
By: Antoniadis, Ioannis; Paltsoglou, Symeon; Patoulidis, Vasilis. International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management. 2019, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p957-973. 17p. DOI: 10.1108/IJRDM-09-2018-0195. , Database: Business Source Corporate Plus
- Social media engagement behavior: A framework for engaging customers through social media content.
By: Dolan, Rebecca; Conduit, Jodie; Frethey-Bentham, Catherine; Fahy, John; Goodman, Steve. European Journal of Marketing. 2019, Vol. 53 Issue 10, p2213-2243. 31p. DOI: 10.1108/EJM-03-2017-0182. , Database: Business Source Corporate Plus
Please note: This is a selection of the EBSCO articles, with more available.
Important note: All databases are subject to copyright which will be explained to clients on their visit. The use of cameras and USBs in the Centre is strictly prohibited.