“The coronavirus outbreak is wreaking havoc on the global economy. The Chinese economy is being adversely hampered, with other economies across the globe facing severe negative effects as well. Frost & Sullivan has analysed the outlook for three scenarios, the Gradual Abatement scenario, the Severe Epidemic scenario, and the Severe Pandemic scenario, and forecast the global GDP growth trajectory under these three scenarios” Frost & Sullivan
• Recent Innovations in Pain Therapies, COVID-19 Treatments, Cell Therapies, and Biomarker Technologies (March 2020)
• Countering Pandemic Remote Working Gets Wider Acceptance and May Be the New Norm (March 2020)
• The Coronavirus Outbreak and Its Impact on the Global Economy (March 2020)
• Coronavirus Outbreak Positions India as a Production Alternative to China (March 2020)
IBISWorld have special content on COVID-19 covering industries in Australia & New Zealand, Industry Insider with updated reports as well as Analysts Articles ;
• Coronavirus Update: Industry Fast Facts – by sector
• COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Industry Exposure
• Learn how coronavirus is affecting industries around the world
Sample updated reports that have been updated based on relevant information and analysis surrounding the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak:
• Specialist Doctors in the US (March 2020)
• Hospitals in the US (March 2020)
• Communication Equipment Manufacturing in the US (March 2020)
• Semiconductor Machinery Manufacturing in the US (March 2020)
• Emergency & Other Outpatient Care Centers in the US (March 2020)
• Lithium Battery Manufacturing (March 2020)
• Respiratory Protection Equipment Manufacturing
• Hand Sanitizer Manufacturing
• Building Lighting Control System Manufacturing
- Podcast: How COVID-19 will shape UK consumer behaviour (March 2020)
- COVID-19: Reduced overseas travel will impact BPC (March 2020)
- How COVID-19 is impacting food & drink markets in SEA (March 2020)
- COVID-19 presents crowdless entertainment problem (March 2020)
- COVID-19: Innovation in the Face of Uncertainty (March 2020)
- Travel restrictions for COVID-19 call for flexibility (March 2020)
- COVID-19 will force leisure operators to adapt (March 2020)
Gartner is providing the Corona Virus Resource Centre including reports:
- Overcoming the COVID-19 Crisis Through Pandemic Preparedness (March 2020)
- COVID-19 Tabletop Exercise Facilitators Guide (March 2020)
- Pandemic Preparation Checklist for COVID-19 (March 2020)
- Lead Your Employees Through the Emotional Side of COVID-19 (March 2020)
- Coronavirus in Mind: Make Remote Work Successful! (March 2020)
- COVID-19 in Higher Education: Responding to the Short-Term Challenge (March 2020)
Datamonitor is providing a detailed resource of their service surrounding COVID-19.
- Coronavirus TV
- News & Insights
- Article Packs
- COVID-19: the gendered impacts of the outbreak.
By: Wenham, Clare; Smith, Julia; Morgan, Rosemary; Gender and COVID-19 Working Group. Lancet. 3/14/2020, Vol. 395 Issue 10227, p846-848. 3p. DOI: 10.1016/S0140-6736(20)30526-2.
- What are the risks of COVID-19 infection in pregnant women?
By: Qiao, Jie. Lancet. 3/7/2020, Vol. 395 Issue 10226, p760-762. 3p. DOI: 10.1016/S0140-6736(20)30365-2.
- Are high-performing health systems resilient against the COVID-19 epidemic?
By: Legido-Quigley, Helena; Asgari, Nima; Teo, Yik Ying; Leung, Gabriel M; Oshitani, Hitoshi; Fukuda, Keiji; Cook, Alex R; Hsu, Li Yang; Shibuya, Kenji; Heymann, David. Lancet. 3/14/2020, Vol. 395 Issue 10227, p848-850. 3p. DOI: 10.1016/S0140-6736(20)30551-1.
- Lessons for managing high-consequence infections from first COVID-19 cases in the UK.
By: Moss, Peter; Barlow, Gavin; Easom, Nicholas; Lillie, Patrick; Samson, Anda. Lancet. 3/14/2020, Vol. 395 Issue 10227, pe46-e46. 1p. DOI: 10.1016/S0140-6736(20)30463-3.
Important note: All databases are subject to copyright which will be explained to clients on their visit. The use of cameras and USBs in the Centre is strictly prohibited.