“The COVID-19 pandemic has brought to the fore several gaps in our understanding of health, wellness, and prevention. It has the potential to disrupt the standard norms of prevention and treatment. Even though world organizations thought they had conquered the infectious illnesses and started focusing on non-communicable illnesses, the COVID-19 outbreak reminds us to be constantly vigilant in identifying and preventing any communicable illnesses in the future, thereby opening up previously unknown growth opportunities for companies” –Frost & Sullivan COVID-19—Implications for the Healthcare Industry, 2020; Winning Strategies and Key Opportunities that are Evolving During this Disruption (April 2020)
- Innovations in COVID-19 Vaccines, Cold Chain Technologies, Heat Harvesters, and Solar Cells (May 2020)
- Technology Innovations and Growth Opportunities for Microbiome Technologies, COVID-19 Management, Gene Therapy, and Diabetes Management (May 2020)
- Technology Innovations and Growth Opportunities for COVID-19, Digital Pathology, Cancer, Stress, Pain, and Obesity (April 2020)
- Innovations in Novel Diagnostics, Medical Devices such as Ventilators, Patient Monitoring Solutions, and Digital Health Technologies for Managing the Covid-19 Pandemic (April 2020)
- COVID-19—Implications for the Healthcare Industry, 2020; Winning Strategies and Key Opportunities that are Evolving During this Disruption (April 2020)
- Ten Digital Technologies Helping Humans in the Fight Against COVID-19 (March 2020)
- Recent Innovations in Pain Therapies, COVID-19 Treatments, Cell Therapies, and Biomarker Technologies (March 2020)
- Growth Insights on China’s Pharmaceutical Industry, Forecast to 2025 (Jan 2020)
- COVID-19 Diagnostics: Global Markets [Upcoming Report] (June 2020)
- Pandemic Outbreaks in the Past Decade: A BCC Research Overview (June 2020)
- The Future of Nanotechnology in Cancer Treatment (April 2020)
- Health By Generation Understanding Healthy Lifestyles and Behaviours ( June 2020)
- Opinion: Coronavirus: Americas Price and Availability Insights, 26 April-17 May 2020 (March 2020)
- What Investors Want to Know: Coronavirus/COVID-19:USP HEalthcare
- COVID-19 and the Impact on the Clinical Trial Space (June 2020)
- Webinar: Covid-1924hour web event: Lessons Learnt and path forward (June 2020)
• COVID-19 Pharma Sector Pipeline Portfolio of Companies Involved in the COVID-19
Disease Space M2PressWIRE. 05/11/2020. , Database: Business Source Corporate Plus
• Medicine prices are likely to go up due to shortages: BRISTOL LABS FOUNDER EXPLAINS COVID-19’S IMPACT ON THE PHARMA SECTOR.
By: ROY, AMIT. Eastern Eye. 5/1/2020, Issue 1556, p16-16. 2/3p. , Database: Business Source Corporate Plus
• Big Pharma Joins Forces Against COVID-19
Source:Applied Clinical Trials. Apr2020, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p7-7. 2/3p.
• COVID-19 Ripple Effects for Pharma.
By: HENDERSON, LISA. Pharmaceutical Executive Global Digest. Apr2020, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p3-3. 1p. , Database: Business Source Corporate Plus, Full Text Available
• Big Pharma wants billions more for COVID-19 funding pot.
By: Adams, Ben. FierceBiotech. 4/21/2020, pN.PAG-N.PAG. 1p. , Database: Business Source Corporate Plus
• COVID-19 Ripple Effects for Pharma.
By: HENDERSON, LISA. Pharmaceutical Executive Global Digest. Apr2020, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p3-3. 1p. , Database: Business Source Corporate Plus
• Are high-performing health systems resilient against the COVID-19 epidemic?
By: Legido-Quigley, Helena; Asgari, Nima; Teo, Yik Ying; Leung, Gabriel M; Oshitani, Hitoshi; Fukuda, Keiji; Cook, Alex R; Hsu, Li Yang; Shibuya, Kenji; Heymann, David. Lancet. 3/14/2020, Vol. 395 Issue 10227, p848-850. 3p. DOI: 10.1016/S0140-6736(20)30551-1.
Please note: This is a selection of the EBSCO articles, with more available.
Important note: All databases are subject to copyright which will be explained to clients on their visit. The use of cameras and USBs in the Centre is strictly prohibited.