“CCaaS providers continue to mature in terms of scale, VCA capabilities and carrier connectivity, with leading providers adding marketplaces, communities and visible trust centers to bolster customer support. Application leaders should use this research to assist in their CCaaS buying decisions.” – Gartner – Critical capabilities for Contact Center as a Service
- Growth Opportunities in the North America Contact Center Market Forecast to 2023 (Nov 2019)
• Companies to Watch in Customer Contact, North America, 2019 (Aug 2019)
• Contact Center Buyers Guide, North America 2019 (Aug 2019)
• Asia-Pacific Contact Center Applications Market, Forecast to 2024 (Jul 2019)
• Contact Center Market Opportunities for UC Solutions (May 2018)
- Telemarketing & Call Centers in the US (May 2019)
• Customer Care Centers in the US (May 2019)
• Help Desk & Call Center Software in the US (Jun 2018)
- Contact Centre Systems
• Call Centres
- Critical capabilities for Contact Center as a Service (Oct 2019)
• Magic Quadrant for Contact Center as a Service, Western Europe (Oct 2019)
• Market Guide for Contact Center Infrastructure (Aug 2019)
• Invest Implications: ‘Forecast Analysis: Contact Centers Worldwide’ (Apr 2019)
- Stopping contact center fraud with biometrics
Today’s fraudsters are able to bypass traditional contact center security procedures, so what can banks do to beef up cybersecurity? By: Kuehner-Hebert, Katie. Independent Banker. Jun2019, Vol. 69 Issue 6, p25-27. 3p
- The Hybrid Contact Center Workforce of 2030
Make way for the ‘interaction center,’ staffed with humans, IVAs, and robots By: FLUSS, DONNA. CRM Magazine. Dec2019, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p4-4. 1p.
Clients can view the list of databases the Market Research Centre has access to here.
If you would like to view any of the above reports or, if you have any queries, contact us at email@example.com or 01 727 2324. The Market Research Centre is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
Important Note: All databases are subject to copyright. The use of cameras and USBs is strictly prohibited.