EP Devices: Percent Share of Conditions in EP Therapy, Global, 2021
The population prevalence of AFib is 2% to 3% in Europe and the United States. Treating the complications resulting from AFib accounts for 1% to 3% of healthcare expenditure. (Frost & Sullivan: Growth Opportunities in Global Electrophysiology Devices).
- Global Structural Heart Devices Growth Opportunities, Frost & Sullivan, (Oct 2021).
- North American Respiratory Protection Market and Transformative Mega Trends, Forecast to 2025, Frost & Sullivan, (Mar 2021).
- COVID-19 Pandemic and Rising Prevalence of Respiratory Disorders Catapult Growth in Global Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO) Market, Frost & Sullivan, (Dec 2020).
- Respiratory Health Management Technology Growth Opportunities, Fitch Solutions, (Jul 2021).
- Canada Peripheral Vascular Devices Market Outlook to 2025 – Arteriotomy Closure Devices, Carotid and Renal Artery Stents, Peripheral Embolic Protection and Others, GlobalData, (Feb 2021).
- BRIC Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices Market Outlook to 2025 – Cardiac Valve Reppairs and transcatheter Mitral Valve Repair (TMVR), GlobalData, (Feb 2021).
Diseases & Treatments
- COVID-19 Executive Briefing, MarketLine, (Updated Monthly).
- Air Treatment Products in Japan, Euromonitor, (Jan 2021).
- RMBS Coronavirus- Related Analytical Assumptions – Effective July 10, 2020-Oct. 1, 2021 Sector Specific, Fitch Solutions, (Dec 2021).
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis: Opportunity Analysis and Forecasts to 2029, GlobalData, (Nov 2020).
- Cardiovascular Health Statistics, Euromonitor:
– Market sizes
– Company Shares
– Brand Shares
- Oral and Respiratory Health Statistics, Euromonitor:
– Market Sizes
– Company Shares
– Brand Shares
Generic Illness and Drugs
- Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Euromonitor, (Various Countries).
- Asthma: Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2029, GlobalData, (Dec 2020).
Innovation & Market Opportunities
- Thematic Research: ESG Strategy Survey 2021, GlobalData, (Jan 2022).
- Growth Opportunities in Global Electrophysiology Devices, Frost & Sullivan, (Nov 2021).
- Growth Opportunities In Ventilators, Blood Glucose Tracking, Orthopedic Implants, And Brain Visualization Platforms, Frost & Sullivan, (Aug 2021).
- Innovations And Growth Opportunities In Cardiac Monitoring Devices, Ai-Enabled Diagnostics, And Surgical Devices, Frost & Sullivan, (Jul 2021).
- Growth Opportunities In Respiratory And Neurological Disease Management, Rare Therapeutics, And Drugs For Obesity And Rare Diseases, Frost & Sullivan, (Jul 2021).
- Innovations in Novel Diagnostics, Medical Devices such as Ventilators, Patient Monitoring Solutions, and Digital Health Technologies for Managing the Covid-19 Pandemic, Frost & Sullivan, (Apr 2020).
- Innovations in Ophthalmic, Rehabilitation, Cardiovascular and Cancer, Frost & Sullivan, (Oct 2019).
Enterprise Ireland clients can access these reports and others during COVID-19 by contacting email@example.com where our staff will be happy to assist you with your research requirements.
Important note: All our resources are governed by copyright licence agreements which vary according to individual publishers.