The Enterprise Ireland Market Research Centre offers client companies access to market intelligence in the form of company, sector, market and country information needed to explore opportunities and compete in international markets.
Below are some of the reports available that discuss and analyse the impact of Brexit.
- Brexit Impact on UK Economy and Business, Forecast to 2023
- Impact of Brexit on the UK Automotive industry and mitigation strategies
- The Impact of Brexit on the Global Automotive Industry
- Impact of Brexit on the PPE Industry
- Impact of Brexit on UK Chemical Industry, 2018
- Impact and Implications of Brexit on the Plastics and Coatings Market
- The New Global Reality of Brexit
- The Ticking Brexit Clock – Unraveling the Future of the UK
- Brexit Scenario Tool: Quarterly Brexit Report Q3 2018.
- Will UK Soft Drinks lose its Fizz with Brexit?
- UK Consumer Tissue Industry After Brexit: Taken to the Cleaners?
- Brexit: Impact on Economies
- Brexit Impact on Logistics: Little Impact in 2017, but might Change Trade Routes in the Long-Term
- The Impact of Brexit on Travel: Presentation
- Brexit’s Impact on Alcoholic Drinks
- UK Initiates Brexit Process – Implications for Consumer Finance
- Brexit and its Impact on the Largest FMCG Companies
- The Impact of Brexit on Your Data Center and Cloud Service Strategy
- 2018 CIO Agenda: A U.K. and Ireland Perspective
- How Buyers of IT Services Can Plan for Brexit Uncertainty
- CIO’s Must Act to Prepare for Changes Triggered by Brexit
- The Impact of Brexit on Your Networking and Telecommunications Service Strategy
- Architexit: What Enterprise Architects Must Do in the Face of Brexit
How can the Market Research Centre help Brexit Exposed clients?
The following are some of the ways in which the Databases the Market Research Centre have can help you prepare for your Brexit Action Plan.
Looking for Business information on UK market the following databases have UK specific reports:
- Plimsoll – Multisectoral
- Marketline – Multisectoral
- Euromonitor – Multisectoral
- Mintel – Food & Beverage
- AMA Research – Construction
Business Information on new markets (Country specific). Diversifying into new markets is a key Brexit response and an ideal way of overcoming potential loss of UK business.
Capture company information from Competitors or UK companies. You can look at your competitor’s turnover and account details, company contact information and look at specific producers/distributers. This can be for UK companies or the companies in the new market you are looking to enter.
The Market Research Centre is open Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm. To view the reports above or if you have any queries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +353 (1) 7272324.
Important note: All our resources are governed by copyright license agreements which vary according to individual publishers. The use of cameras and USBs is prohibited.