In July 2021, the company completed construction of its Sierra BioFuels Plant, which is considered to be the World’s First Garbage to Zero-Carbon Transportation Fuels Plant. It has plans to construct eight manufacturing plants in the United States with a capacity to produce more than 400 million gallons of transportation fuel annually. [Frost & Sullivan: Growth Opportunities in Advanced Biofuels, Smart Waste Management, And Direct Air Carbon Capture]
- Global Markets and Technologies for Biofuel Enzymes, (Sep 2021).
- Alternatively Powered Commercial Vehicles: Global Fuel Markets, (Jul 2021).
- Biofuels: Global Markets, (Apr 2020).
EBSCO Business Source International
- Exhaust Emissions of Jet Engines Powered by Biofuel, Merkisz, Jerzy; Jasinski, Remigiusz; Legowik, Anna; Olejnik, Aleksander. Transport Problems: An International Journal. 2021, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p199- 206. (2021).
- An investigation on the performance and emission studies on diesel engine by addition of nanoparticles and antioxidants as additives in biodiesel blends, By: Reddy, Siddavatam Naresh Kumar; Wani, Mohmad Marouf, International Review of applied Sciences Engineering, Vol. 12, Iss. 2, (2021).
- Biofuels and their connections with the sustainable development goals; a bibliometric and systematic review, by Nazari, Mateus Torres; Mazutti, Janaína; Basso, Luana Girardi; Colla, Luciane Maria; Brandli, Luciana. Environment, Development & Sustainability, Vol. 23, Iss. 8, (Aug 2021).
- Optimization of medium composition and fermentation conditions for a ketoglutaric acid production from biodiesel waste by Yarrowia Lipolytica, Kamzolova, Svetlana V.; Morgunov, Igor G. Applied Microbiology & Biotechnology, Vol.104, Iss. 18, (Sep 2020).
- Orange peel waste-based liquid medium for biodiesel production by oleaginous yeasts, Carota, Eleonora; Petruccioli, Maurizio; DAnnibale, Alessandro; Gallo, Anna Maria; Crognale, Silivia, Applied Microbiology & Biotechnology, Vol. 104, Iss. 10, (May 2020).
- Growth Opportunities in Advanced Biofuels, Smart Waste Management, And Direct Air Carbon Capture, (Jan 2022).
- Growth Opportunities in Sustainable Aviation Fuels & Wastewater Treatment, (Jan 2022).
- Growth Opportunities in Carbon Upcycling, Biofuels Manufacturing, Compostable Packaging, and sustainable Building Materials, (Oct 2021).
- Growth Opportunities in Wastewater Treatment, Battery Recycling, Biofuels, and Biochemicals, (Sep 2021).
- Growth Opportunities in Microalgae & Biofuel Production, Wastewater Treatment, and Biofertilizers, (Jun 2021).
- Growth Opportunities in Carbon Capture and Utilization, Livestock Waste Management, and Biofuel Production, (Apr 2021).
- Growth Opportunities in Plant-based Proteins, Water Treatment, and Biofuel Production, (Oct 2020).
- Global – Biofuel Consumption, (Dec 2021).
- Renewable Energy Global Industry Data, (May 2021).
- Biofuel Manufacturing – Quarterly Update, (Jan 2022).
- 9 Biofuels, Anonymous. OECD – FAO Agricultural Outlook; Paris, (2021).
- Solarvest BioEnergy Inc. (SVS) – Financial Analysis Review, GlobalData Company profiles – Financial Analysis Review; London, (Jun 2021).
- Petrobras Distribuidora SA (BRDT3) – Financial Analysis Review, GlobalData Company profiles – Financial Analysis Review; London, (Apr 2021).
- Yeast Single Cell Oils from Biosources: Current Developments in Production and Applications, Bandhu Sheetal; Srivastava, Anita; Ghosh Debashish; Chaudhuri, Tapan Kumar, Current Sustainable / Renewable Energy Reports; Heidelberg, Vol. 7, Iss. 4, (Dec 2020).
- Transitioning to a sustainable development framework for bioenergy in Malaysia: Policy suggestions to catalyse the utilization of palm oil mill residues, Salleh, Siti Fatihah; Mohd Roslan Mohd Eqwan; Abd Rahman Adlansyah; Shamsuddin Abdul Halim; Tuan Abdullah Tuan Ab Rashid; et al. Energy, Sustainability and Society; Heidlberg Vol. 10, Iss. 1, (Dec 2020).
- A Sustainable Biomass network design model for bioenergy production byanaerobic technology; using agricultural residues and livestock manure, Mohadeseh, Bijarchiyan; Sahebi Hadi; Mirzamohammadi Saeed, . Energy, Sustainability and Society; Heidlberg Vol. 10, Iss. 1, (Dec 2020).
- Conversion of Waste Biomass into Gaseous Fuel: Present Status and Challenges in India, Bhatia, Ravi Kant; Govindarajan, Ramadoss; Jain, Amit Kumar; Dhiman, Rakesh Kumar; Bhatia, Shashi Kant; et al. Bioenergy Research; New York, Vol. 13, Iss. 4., (Dec 2020).
- Comparative analysis of waste vegetable oil versus transesterified waste vegetable oil in diesel blend as alternative fuels for compression ignition engine, Dey Pritam; Srimanta, Ray, Clean Technologies and Environmental Policy, Berlin Vo. 22, Iss 7., (Sep 2020).
- Waste Potential, Barriers and Economic Benefits of Implementing Different Models of Biogas Plants in a Few Indian Educational Institutions, Godwin, Glivin; Joseph, Sekhar S.Bioenergy Research; New York,13, Iss. 2, (Jun 2020).
Enterprise Ireland clients can access these reports and others during COVID-19 by contacting email@example.com where our staff will be happy to assist you with your research requirements.
Important note: All our resources are governed by copyright licence agreements which vary according to individual publishers.