Enterprise Ireland clients can access the Market Research Centre and view a range of reports on the cyber security market. To view the reports listed below or if you have any queries, contact us at email@example.com.
The list of resources we have available can be viewed here. The MRC is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
The global market for biodegradable polymers reached 484.7 kilotons in 2017 andshould reach 984.8 kilotons by 2022, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.2% for the period of 2017-2022. – Biodegradable Polymers: Global Markets and Technologies Through 2022 (BCC Research, 2018)
- Biodegradable Polymers: Global Markets and Technologies Through 2022
- Global Markets and Technologies for Bioplastics
- Plastics Recycling: Global Markets Through 2023
- Hydrocolloids: Technologies and Global Markets
- Biopolymers: Sophisticated Materials with Growing Market Potential – 3rd Edition (Technical Insights)
- Disposable plastics and recycling trends
- Global Waste Recycling Market Outlook, 2018
- Emerging innovations in India
- Innovations in Biodegradable Plastics and Hydrogels
- Plastics Advisor Alert. Recycled Plastics
- UK TABLEWARE AND COOKWARE MARKET REPORT
- UK FOOD PACKAGING TRENDS MARKET REPORT
- Ethical Living: Plastic – Lose It or Re-Use It?
- First fully biodegradable plastic straw made of PHA. Popular Plastics & Packaging. Oct2018, Vol. 63 Issue 10, p43-44. 2p.
- Methane generation from anaerobic digestion of biodegradable plastics – a review. By: Stagner, Jacqueline. International Journal of Environmental Studies. Jun2016, Vol. 73 Issue 3, p462-468.
- Biodegradable and Compostable Cutlery Brand, TwentyFifty™, is on a Mission to Eliminate Plastic Waste OUTSECT-CORPORATION By: PR Newswire. PR Newswire US.07/30/2018.
Important note: All databases are subject to copyright which will be explained to clients on their visit. The use of cameras and USBs in the Centre is strictly prohibited