The global market volume of biodegradable polymers should grow from $1.0 kilotons in 2021 to $1.9 kilotons by 2026, at compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.0% for the period of 2021-2026. BCC Research, Biodegradable Polymers: Global Markets & Technologies.
- Polyurethanes: New Technologies & Applications Drive Global Market Growth (Sept 2021)
- Innovation Spotlight: Karton: Biodegradable Polymers (July 2021)
- Injection Molding: Global Markets & Technologies (May 2021)
- Biodegradable Polymers: Global Markets & Technologies (May 2021)
- Biorefinery Products: Global Markets (Dec 2020)
- Biodegradable Stents: Global Markets (May 2019)
- Global Fragrances Market Growth Opportunities (Oct 2021)
- Growth Opportunities In Atmospheric Water Generation, Wastewater Treatment, And Battery Recycling (Oct 2021)
- Growth Opportunities In Alternative Sweeteners, Solar Cells, Self-Healing Materials, And Sustainable Materials (Sept 2021)
- Growth Opportunities In Protective Coatings And Surface Treatments For Healthcare And Corrosion Resistance (Sept 2021)
- Emerging Materials Influence Global Vaccine Packaging: Technology Opportunity Analysis (Aug 2021)
- Technology Advances in Biodegradable Pressure Sensitive Adhesives (Mar 2021)
- Biodegradable Pledge To Nature (Oct 2021)
- Fruit Plastic Packaging Ban (Oct 2021)
- Zero-waste Lemon Jam (Oct 2021)
- Fossil-free Plastic (Oct 2021)
- Fruit In Their Own Pack (Sept 2021)
- Biodegradable Beauty (Sept 2020)
- Hollow Glass Manufacturing in the UK (May 2021)
- Bioplastics Manufacturing (Jan 2021)
- The Circular Business Model. By: Atasu, Atalay; Dumas, Céline; Wassenhove, Luk N. Van. Harvard Business Review. Jul/Aug2021, Vol. 99 Issue 4, p72-81. 10p.
- New Biodegradable Bioplastics for Fruit & Vegetable Bags. Plastics Technology. Apr2020, Vol. 66 Issue 4, p70-70. 1/4p.
- New study shows algae-based polyurethane foam biodegrades in the environment. Popular Plastics & Packaging. Sep2020, Vol. 65 Issue 9, p49-50. 2p.
- A biodegradable Beverage Industry. Dec2020, Vol. 111 Issue 12, p50-50. 1/4p.
Enterprise Ireland clients can access these reports and others during COVID-19 by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org where our staff will be happy to assist you with your research requirements.
Important note: All our resources are governed by copyright licence agreements which vary according to individual publishers.