“Digital engagement, health-inspired beauty and green, clean and natural features are expected to be the most influential trends impacting sales in the coming year.”
Euromonitor– Voice of the Industry Beauty & Personal Care- Dec 2018
Enterprise Ireland clients can view the following reports on Beauty & Personal Care market at the Market Research Centre. The Market Research Centre is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries or to book an appointment.
You can view the resources the Market Research Centre has available at this link.
- Voice of the Industry Beauty & Personal Care
- Where Consumers Shop for Beauty & Personal Care
- Global Closures: Growth and Opportunities in the Beauty and Home Care industries
- Competitive Strategies in Beauty and Personal Care
- Beauty and Personal Care Quarterly Statement Q4 2018
- Beauty Survey 2018: Key Insights & System Update
- Skin Care Path to Purchase
Plimsoll (UK Market)
- Beauty Products
- Hair Care Products
- Health spas
- Skin Care Online Retailers
- Aromatherapy Products
Marketline (Country Reports)
- Make Up
- Personal Hygiene
- Cosmetic & Personal Care Stores: Global Markets: 2022
- Cosmetic & Beauty Products Manufacturing in the US
- Beauty, Cosmetics & Fragrance Stores in the US
Ibisworld (Aus, NZ, China)
- Social Media has boosted demand for beauty related services
- Hair & Skincare Products Ireland- February 2019
- Edible Beauty Whats new?
- Tap into the Plant Based Protein Beauty Trend
Important Note: All databases are subject to copyright which will be explained on arrival. The use of cameras and USBs is prohibited.