Industrial Internet revenues are forecasted to hit $555bn by 2024, growing at a CAGR of 19.1% between 2019 and 2024. The agricultural industry can implement IoT using robots, drones, sensors and computer imaging, which can be integrated with analytical tools for gaining insights and monitoring agricultural assets, (MarketLine: Agricultural Technology: Tackling major challenges and transforming the industry).
- New Product Innovation Award – European Lightweight UAVs for the Agriculture Industry, (June 2021).
- Growth Opportunities in Carbon Capture and Utilisation, Livestock Waste Management and BioFuel Production, (April 2021).
- IoT Start-Up Tracker—Digital Agriculture, (April 2021).
- Integration of Connected Farming Solutions is Driving Telematics Adoption in the Agricultural Machinery Sector, (Feb 2021).
- Global Animal Feed Ingredient Market Powered by Antibiotic Alternatives and Vertical Integration, (Feb 2021).
- Novel Innovations Facilitating Digital Transformation of Agricultural Sector, (June 2020).
- IoT in Agriculture—APAC Telco Growth Opportunities, 2019, (Feb 2020).
- Cool Vendors in AI for Computer Vision, (May 2021).
- Case Study: Leveraging IOT and Automation to Improve Food Safety, (Feb 2021).
- Global Food Crisis: The COVID-19 pandemic has exposed vulnerabilities across supply chains, but new technology could ease long-term pressures, (Nov 2021).
- Agricultural Technology: Tackling major challenges and transforming the industry, (June 2021).
- Greening the UK’s Agriculture & Industry: Initiatives outside the consumer sphere are essential post-EU, (Jan 2021).
- Vertical farming: The future of agriculture, (Sept 2020).
- Agriculture and Food Security in 2020 and beyond: Severe disruptions caused by COVID-19, (June 2020).
- Global Agriculture: Global population to reach 10bn in 2050, dramatic changes to food supply are needed, (May 2019).
- Precision Agriculture Systems & Services in the UK, (Sept 2021).
- Biotechnology in the UK, (Aug 2021).
- Precision Agriculture Systems & Services, (May 2021).
- Water Collection, Treatment & Supply in Europe, (Jan 2021).
- Animal Health Biotechnology, (Feb 2020).
- Vertical Farming: Global Markets to 2026, (Nov 2021).
- Sensors: Technologies and Global Markets, (Nov 2021).
- Agricultural Biotechnology: Emerging Technologies and Global Markets, (April 2020).
- Agribusiness Q1 2022, (Various Markets).
Enterprise Ireland clients can access these reports and others during COVID-19 by contacting email@example.com where our staff will be happy to assist you with your research requirements.
Important note: All our resources are governed by copyright licence agreements which vary according to individual publishers.