‘Establishments in this industry operate water treatment plants and water supply systems. Infrastructure overseen by industry operators include, pumping stations, aqueducts and distribution mains. While the vast majority of industry operators are government entities, private companies are becoming increasingly prevalent within the industry. Only those irrigation systems supplied by public water supply systems are accounted for in this report, a small share of national irrigation activity.’ Industry Products, Water Supply & Irrigation Systems in the US: Market Research Report, IBISWorld.
The reports listed are available to Enterprise Ireland clients to access at the Market Research Centre. To access these reports, clients can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.
The Market Research Centre is open from 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday. You can view the resources the Market Research Centre has available at this link.
• Water and Wastewater Treatment Technologies: Global Markets.
• Flocculants: Technologies and Global Markets
• Specialty Water Treatment Chemicals: Technologies and Global Markets
• Ballast Water Treatment Technologies and Global Markets
• Success of thermoplastic piping systems in the water treatment industry. By Barbone, Riccardo. Popular Plastics & Packaging. Jan2017, Vol. 62 Issue 1
Frost and Sullivan
• Biocoagulants for water and wastewater treatment.
• Innovations in Healthcare and Wastewater Treatment
• Decentralized Wastewater and Solid Waste Treatment Technologies
• North American Mobile Water and Wastewater Treatment Systems Market, Forecast to 2021
• Global; Company of the Year Award – Ballast Water Treatment Systems
• Investments in the Water and Waste Water Treatment Industry- Driving Forces for Pump Market
• Global; Technology Leadership Award – Water and Wastewater Treatment
• Advancements in Energy Generation, Autonomous Vehicles, and Water Treatment
IBISWorld (US Reports)
• Water Supply and Irrigation Systems in the US.
Marketline (Country Reports)
• Water Utilities
• Collection and Distribution of Water
Plimsoll (UK Reports)
• Water Treatment
• Water and Wastewater Service Providers
• Water Management
• Water Treatment
• Water Treatment Chemicals
• Water Treatment Equipment
Important Note: All databases are subject to copyright which is explained to clients on their visit. The use of cameras and USBs is strictly prohibited.